• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I try to do all these things, but I just end up watching cartoons

AcridMeat

Banned
Snuggler just take a page out of Spaced and fuck each other soon after moving in together to get it out of the way and out of mind.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Have you guys ever been in a one on one roommate situation with a person of the opposite sex? Have you ever been in that situation with someone you have had sexual relations with? I've been desperately seeking a new home base, and it turns out my best candidate for a roomie is a particular individual who I have sort of an ambiguous situation with. On one hand she would no doubt be the best potential roommate of all the people I've spoke with, and it could be kinda cool in a 21st century way, but on the other hand there is some potential for things to get complicated. I might go for it just because I need some excitement in my life.

Just some late night thoughts.

Fucking shit, new page post. Awkward.

Listen to her get banged and fucking wack off the entire time it's happening like some sicko.

Vyroxis

Banned
I got so drunk last night I didn't even remember having people over to pre-game with before heading out to the bars. No idea how much I spent, since I am pretty sure I left without paying my tab. The wife and I argued about it all when I got home, which is a recurring theme when I have been out on the town. Right now my wife won't even speak to me, so god only knows what I said to her last night.

I'm so sick of this shit it hurts to think about it. I'm tired of arguing with my wife, I'm tired of not knowing what the hell I did the night before, of not knowing how much money I spent. I'm going to my first AA meeting in a few hours. They say the first step to getting better is getting help. And lord knows I need it.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I watched Lincoln last night with my half sister and her friend. When I came home I jerked off thinking about her friend.

coldvein

Banned
I got so drunk last night I didn't even remember having people over to pre-game with before heading out to the bars. No idea how much I spent, since I am pretty sure I left without paying my tab. The wife and I argued about it all when I got home, which is a recurring theme when I have been out on the town. Right now my wife won't even speak to me, so god only knows what I said to her last night.

I'm so sick of this shit it hurts to think about it. I'm tired of arguing with my wife, I'm tired of not knowing what the hell I did the night before, of not knowing how much money I spent. I'm going to my first AA meeting in a few hours. They say the first step to getting better is getting help. And lord knows I need it.

love your avatar man, and good luck. i think once you realize that you're honestly "tired of ______", that's the most important step to stopping whatever it is. come back and let me know how it goes, i'm curious.

I watched Lincoln last night with my half sister and her friend. When I came home I jerked off thinking about her friend.

how was lincoln?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Lincoln was great. DDL is getting the oscar for sure.

balddemon

Banned
i'm gonna watch lincoln. my english teacher said we could use that as a source for our research paper about the emancipation proclamation lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is it bad if I start drinking beer before I get out of bed, because I really really want to.

ecurbj

Well about to go to my first live NBA game. About to try and acquire the test of beer. Miller Lites that is. Here goes, buds. Not much of a drinker but I'm slowly trying.

Vyroxis

Banned
come back and let me know how it goes, i'm curious.

Well, I can certainly say it was awkward going. But after talking to a few people there, and taking part in it I can honestly say it feels good to be getting onto the right track for once. It's odd talking with complete strangers about a problem like this, but it was almost liberating in a way.

Wool

Well about to go to my first live NBA game. About to try and acquire the test of beer. Miller Lites that is. Here goes, buds. Not much of a drinker but I'm slowly trying.

What game? Are you new to the US, or just recently interested in basketball?

coldvein

Banned
Well, I can certainly say it was awkward going. But after talking to a few people there, and taking part in it I can honestly say it feels good to be getting onto the right track for once. It's odd talking with complete strangers about a problem like this, but it was almost liberating in a way.

interesting. i've always been curious about what an aa meeting is actually like, i might go to one someday

good luck acquiring a taste for miller light

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just did my third mission in xcom, I'm on my second beer. :D
Goin to the bike shops and then my buddies house. They're starting potty training today. O.O so they're basically unable to leave their naked 2 year olds sight or else she'll just start pooping on the floor.. So yeah.. Gonna be an interesting afternoon.

ecurbj

What game? Are you new to the US, or just recently interested in basketball?
Nope. I live in Delaware and have been living in Delaware my whole life. So I am a U.S. citizen. But I'm going up to Philly to watch the Sixers play the Thunder live at the Wells Fargo Center. This is my first time going to a live NBA basketball game.

good luck acquiring a taste for miller light
Why is that?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I like miller lght. One time on christmas evei drank a 12 pack of it while watching intervention and then made a fool of myself at a party and walked home with a tamale in my pocket

coldvein

Banned
high life way better than miller light.

anyway i hear you. the girl i'm currently dating refuses to be on the pill, and we just use the pullout method at the moment. last girl i had a relationship was on the pill so i could just explode in that shit every time, it was great and i miss it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
High life. That's what I meant, I drank high life that Christmas.

Salsa

I slept literally 2 and a half hours and im going to a party tonight

im yawning every 2 minutes. This oughta be interesting

high life way better than miller light.

anyway i hear you. the girl i'm currently dating refuses to be on the pill, and we just use the pullout method at the moment. last girl i had a relationship was on the pill so i could just explode in that shit every time, it was great and i miss it.

lol we've been doing that all month. This time I did not uh... Evacuate. She's on her period tho so it's ok right?

Right?

/cries

ecurbj

because it is a foul liquid. not quite water, not quite beer, snuggler's drink of choice, etc.

you got another baby comin mac?
So what's a good alternative for a person that hates beer but wants to squire the taste? I just drunk 3 cans of Miller Lite and love it.

coldvein

Banned
So what's a good alternative for a person that hates beer but wants to squire the taste? I just drunk 3 cans of Miller Lite and love it.

well hey man.. if you love it, stick with it. i'd say at least step up out of light beer though. get some budweiser or pabst or something. or if you want to go crazy and drink something actually good, pick up some fat tire. very drinkable and fucking delicious.

AcridMeat

Banned
If you already like that then I'd say you have the taste for beer because it only gets better from there.

Try Newcastle Brown Ale as well as Fat Tire or Blue Moon.

coldvein

Banned
get some tecate and put some limes in that shit.

you could follow acrid meats advice too, but your friends might accuse you of being gay

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
She just peed in the potty

I'm drinking a Presbyterian

EloquentM

aka Mannny
No just playing with fire. Raw dogging is a goddamn drug

Miller high life is the worst IMO
Sooooo good and soooo bad. The worry of being a father is and isn't worth it for the feeling of not having a condom. This is why after my second child I'm getting fixed. Lmao, I'll give you a high five while I'm raw in my wife Mac.

Salsa

dat feel when you realize how prominent your true bald spot is because of a double mirror right before heading out

effing genetics bro

such bs

its as if nature felt like they should fuck me up in some way cause otherwise other men wouldnt stand a chance against my hawtness

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Salsa, baldies still get pussy. Look at Atramental.

Tess3ract

Banned
lol we've been doing that all month. This time I did not uh... Evacuate. She's on her period tho so it's ok right?

Right?

/cries
iKprEc2y6U1qG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom