• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how EloquentM is doing at this very moment.
I wonder if his desk was cold when he arrived.
I wonder if the smell of chalk permeates the nervous air.
I wonder if the cute girl in the front row will make an A.
I wonder if he is desperately holding in a fart while he bubbles in letter "B" on his scantron.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I wonder how EloquentM is doing at this very moment.
I wonder if his desk was cold when he arrived.
I wonder if the smell of chalk permeates the nervous air.
I wonder if the cute girl in the front row will make an A.
I wonder if he is desperately holding in a fart while he bubbles in letter "B" on his scantron.
Only one of those is true.

Another truth is that I probably failed. Oh well he deletes the worst out of the three tests so I'll just actually study for once and ace the last test. Acing finals is* my forte.

balddemon

Banned
Didn't you say that you had like a .37 GPA in the other thread?

can you read? that was my freshman gpa. it's up to 1.90 now. 2.73 at my current school and .35 (just checked :p) from byu-hawaii. at least my skipping class now involves me going to classes twice a week minimum to get/turn in assignments. i'm not a complete failure.

can you read? that was my freshman gpa. it's up to 1.90 now. 2.73 at my current school and .35 (just checked :p) from byu-hawaii. at least my skipping class now involves me going to classes twice a week minimum to get/turn in assignments. i'm not a complete failure.

I clearly cannot read at all. Literally.

Also, you should consider regularly attending class.

ZeroRay

Don't end up like me bald, go to class.

Would've graduated a year ago if I didn't fuck up in '09. (coincidentally, the first year I joined GAF)

I think I'm gonna lose my 4.0 GPA streak this semester. Haha...

One of my design profs told us that the lowest A we could get in her class was a 95...

And it's not even one of my advanced classes. It's just some regular 3D sculpture class that freshman and sophomores usually take.

balddemon

Banned
I clearly cannot read at all. Literally.

Also, you should consider regularly attending class.

better than my cumulative 1.7

.39 my freshman year. i think you'll be fine.

That's the only thing I was pointing out, that I said my GPA was 1.7. Anyways, besides the point, today was an out of the ordinary thing. I go to class regularly enough to get Bs/Cs. Probably just end up with a Computer Science degree or some shit, Pharmacy has too much science, and I'm discovering how much I hate science.

balddemon

Banned
lool didn't mean like that. Although I did grow up religious. I just don't like the science classes that don't have math in them (Bio, Ochem, Anatomy). Love math though, probably my favorite subject.

Anyways, thank the Lord for wingmen. I feel kind of like a pussy, but I got a date set for Friday to go watch the KU game. She doesn't believe it's gonna happen, but by all that is Holy, I AM gonna get her at least a little bit tipsy. It's possibly the start of a long and fruitful relationship.

Wool

Brigham Young Hawaii? I had no idea something like that existed. Do those mormons know how to party or what?

balddemon

Banned
What are Mormon girls like bald?

you get the right ones, they can be pretty crazy. like, in a bad way. they're also freaks, in a good way, so you learn to put up with it, or they move on to the next guy. also, only one mormon girl i ever been with has been completely shaved, most of the rest had some stubble, and a couple had full on bush. only the bushes bothered me.

so basically, like any other girl, they just seem to be way more into w/e it is you're doing with them because it's "forbidden"

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I think I'm gonna lose my 4.0 GPA streak this semester. Haha...

One of my design profs told us that the lowest A we could get in her class was a 95...

And it's not even one of my advanced classes. It's just some regular 3D sculpture class that freshman and sophomores usually take.
This may as well be a Different language to me, what does this mean, is 4 good?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, how do deal with a hangover? Drank a little too much last night at the company's end-of-year party and now I feel like shit. Didn't even go to work today, lol.

DangerStepp

Is it weird that I have to take my socks off before masturbating?
How else are you supposed to make a big, stiff cast?

Guys, how do deal with a hangover? Drank a little too much last night at the company's end-of-year party and now I feel like shit. Didn't even go to work today, lol.
Gatorade and sleep.

But I usually just start drinking again.

you get the right ones, they can be pretty crazy. like, in a bad way. they're also freaks, in a good way, so you learn to put up with it, or they move on to the next guy. also, only one mormon girl i ever been with has been completely shaved, most of the rest had some stubble, and a couple had full on bush. only the bushes bothered me.

so basically, like any other girl, they just seem to be way more into w/e it is you're doing with them because it's "forbidden"
Bush is the best.

Give it to me like God made 'em!

EloquentM

aka Mannny

I can deal with hair

What's up manny?
yo, just waking up.

Rest
Lots of Water
Food

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
we have this discussion all the time, there is no answer. if you're truly hung over, many hours of suffering is the only cure

So true ma.

Few cocodamol pills with some water could numb the hangover a little if you don't puke the water back up that is.

Kentpaul

Orange juice and lots of water

Orange juice is pain in the ass to puke back up if he pukes later on yo!

A good hangover gives us all the kick in the ass wee need now and then.

co codamol, 2 pringles and a shot of water is the cure yo

Kentpaul

Best thing is to try and drink a little work and fall back asleep till the worse is over. That cannot happen if the dude has work.

He's fucked.

A miserable depressing 4,5 hours ahead.

Been trying to buy some VALIUM to have on hold for hangovers, but i can't find anyone JUNKIE enough who sells the shit

coldvein

Banned
if there's any true cure, kentpaul is closest to it. you need some pills. i used to treat hangovers with benzodiazepines, it wasn't a sure fire cure but they definitely helped a LOT. like 1000x more than orange juice or pancakes and eggs or whatever weak shit is normally suggested

Finally man-ed up, just asked out purple hair. Can't believe it took me this long, usually I just do it without even thinking. She might be gf material, probably why I'm nervous. Fuck man.

Kentpaul

Finally man-ed up, just asked out purple hair. Can't believe it took me this long, usually I just do it without even thinking. She might be gf material, probably why I'm nervous. Fuck man.

Your tongue will be tickling her bean in no time cowbow.

Exploring a new pussy is something i will never experience. Been with my girl now for 4 years or so.

coldvein

Banned

nice. there's a girl with blue hair i've been considering asking out even tho i'm in a relationship. ha ha. wahhh.. good luck man.

Exploring a new pussy is something i will never experience. Been with my girl now for 4 years or so.

when is the wedding and will drunk-gaf be invited

if there's any true cure, kentpaul is closest to it. you need some pills. i used to treat hangovers with benzodiazepines, it wasn't a sure fire cure but they definitely helped a LOT. like 1000x more than orange juice or pancakes and eggs or whatever weak shit is normally suggested
Eggs and sauce and ham AND an English muffin yo

balddemon

Banned
ok well instead of orange juice, take a bunch of vitamin C pills. vitamin c helps metabolize the alcohol like 25% faster according to the internet, and it helps me feel way better lol

Kentpaul

Hangovers come in all shapes and sizes, Mild hangovers give me fucking mild depression the next day, Hefty hangovers make me feel like shit but my state of mind ain't to bad (My brain is still drunk perhaps ? drunk without the fun harrrrrrrr, har but true)

Gallo+Summer+Red+PNG.png

Got this weak shit to drink with a meal, Il drink it before the meal for the slight buzz cause its weak as shit stuff. It tastes fucking awesome though.

nice. there's a girl with blue hair i've been considering asking out even tho i'm in a relationship. ha ha. wahhh.. good luck man.

when is the wedding and will drunk-gaf be invited

I don't believe in that shit man, People who get married ain't happy.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hangovers come in all shapes and sizes, Mild hangovers give me fucking mild depression the next day, Hefty hangovers make me feel like shit but my state of mind ain't to bad (My brain is still drunk perhaps ? drunk without the fun harrrrrrrr, har but true)

Exactly. If it's just general grogginess a stiff caffeinated drink and a greasy meal can do away with it, but a hangover hangover ain't going away no matter what. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you eat or drink because that shits coming back out almost instantly.

Kentpaul

Kentpaul what was your longest orgasm?

4 seconds or so fapping, Had a good few after that sex that made me so happy i laughed.

Yes guys i laughed right after blowing my troopers into battle

You EGGMAN

Exactly. If it's just general grogginess a stiff caffeinated drink and a greasy meal can do away with it, but a hangover hangover ain't going for no matter what. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you eat or drink because that shits coming back out almost instantly.

Sure is yo, Sometimes you can get a cheeky meal away early in the morning thinking you kicked the hangovers ass, 20 minutes later you have to pause your planet earth documentary for a inconvenient walk of death to the bathroom.

Going down on your two knees, lifting the toilet seat knowing all hell is about to break loose.. that's if you havnt already puked on your way to the fucking bathroom

if it works for you, that's cool, and is probably safer than using habit forming prescription drugs. i'm just speaking of my own experience here
hah, well I've never had a really bad hangover (next day puke etc). I tend to barf it all up the night it happens, which has only been a few times.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
4 seconds or so fapping, Had a good few after that sex that made me so happy i laughed.

Yes guys i laughed right after blowing my troopers into battle

You EGGMAN

2 seconds, but it was a lot of cum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom