• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've had hangovers that I still felt 72 hours later. It's been at least a few years since I've had a really bad experience, but back in the day it was like a weekly thing.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Mindblown theres a thread active from when EGGMAN could make threads

Blast to the fucking past, Pm Evilore yo and get your member status back,

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Congrats on the se...I mean relationship shady. Cold, you'll be happy to know that I plan on buying and drinking fin du monde tomorrow.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
seems like I'm basically counting down the days until I'm able to get my own place.
Congrats, a fellow gaffer who I know irl wants us to move in together.. It would be amazing but I want to find a better job..

Thirsty Thursday, finished work early... Bottle of wine for me

AcridMeat

Banned
of course not..only in my dreams.
Me too brother. :(
tumblr_m06q9nasxU1qarw4wo1_500.gif

And look how fucking adorable this dog is
tumblr_mcmgt2pQEp1rhfvato1_500.jpg

coldvein

Banned
i still havent even seen halo 4.

back when i was living with parents i had my own back entrance, so banging girls wasn't really a problem, just couldn't be too loud.

my wii u is at my parent's house and I won't be there until school's out so you're on notice until I can verify that you accepted my friend request eloquent

I assumed this girl was at least 21 so I had bar plans for us in mind for a minute now but she's not so I'm like "uh... movie?" anyone else have any better ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom