• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecto311

Wife/kid gone, Seagrams gin, nasl and the black keys new single on repeat on youtube - im doing this right, right?

DangerStepp

2224.jpg

This shit any good? Felt like gettin' whiskey, stuff was half off, and it came with a guitar pick.
Never had it, but I got a hearty chuckle that you got a free pick. That's an alluring selling point; I lose those all the time because I have a black hole in my house.

Also, tonight it's Sailor Jerry and box wine. I will not have a headache tomorrow.

big ander

I wrecked the act (35) and thought it would help me get into some great colleges and stuff. was really happy. then I took the SAT without studying just to qualify for a scholarship. my score wasn't amazing, but it was well above the required score for that scholarship so I was happy. then I idiotically submitted both my sat and act to every college when just the act would have been fine. they must have looked at both and approximated what the middle would have been. I didn't get into as many schools as i wanted to

edit: probably the right choice by the schools in the end though; I can be great at taking tests but I'm not actually very smart

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking some awful beer and doing some quest in skyrim that's about a drinking contest. When I everyone going to jump on tiny chat?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Not since I broke a dudes wrist. Can't go back there. Sucks too, one of the best jukebox selections I've seen.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
out drinking with a buddy who works at EA PR. Interesting.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man has anyone ever got drunk and started youtubing? It's freaking amazing! So much stuff...

Listening to music on youtube is usually something that happens during the ass-end of a binge for me. I tend to listen to either really sappy or really dark music depending on my state of mind at the time.

=o I got 360, sorry to break your heart.

Lame, you gotta get on Steam. 360 is so 2007.

yo i was just in tinychat

how do you even communicate in there

its just a bunch of harp darps looking at eachother and typing their thoughts

i saw timedog venom and a fucking pig bro

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
sup bangladesh

Just wanted to give you a head's up, you're an alright dude by me from what I've seen.

Excellent cropping on the avatar, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom