• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Holy shit, remind me to never go to SA... Makes me wonder how the world might be different if they never repealed alcohol prohibition in America.

If you like MGMT you might like Sufjan Stevens' newest. It's hard to believe they actually call this stuff pop music though.

Yeah I would advise you to stay as far away as possible. Westerners do get by by making their own stuff and some western compounds provide alcohol but it's usually for the wealthier folks.

akira28

I'm Catholic though..I'd claim religious...no...I forget, that'd never work in a place that isn't America. Sometimes I love this place. As fucked up as it is, we realize that you need vice. Vice isn't always so bad.

Holy shit, remind me to never go to SA... Makes me wonder how the world might be different if they never repealed alcohol prohibition in America.

If you like MGMT you might like Sufjan Stevens' newest. It's hard to believe they actually call this stuff pop music though.

Also, Steve Winwood was a rock star at 14. Played with Hendrix at 17. Respect.

Yes. Yes I was. Don't forget Clapton.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Had a burger king a few days ago, now a have a ZIT..

Clean goddam face with 1 zit.

It stands out. Time to drown my sorrows.

VariantX04

Had a burger king a few days ago, now a have a ZIT..

Clean goddam face with 1 zit.

It stands out. Time to drown my sorrows.

you ain't the only one with first world problems. I bought Super Mario 3D Land only to realize I left my 3DS back at home.

I might rent it off of gamefly.

I'm at the University of South Carolina Upstate campus.

And tattoo girl is too cool for my lame ass.

The only girl that seems to be interested in me has face like an oatmeal cookie. I'll pass on that one.

Cool,Upstate my coach went there. And have some confidence dude,we belieeeeve in you. GAF supports you.

Cool,Upstate my coach went there. And have some confidence dude,we belieeeeve in you. GAF supports you.
I need to get myself back to the gym.

At this point, the only way I'm going to get some confidence in myself is if I'm buffed out.

And a nice tan would help as well because I'm rather sickly looking pale guy.

balddemon

Banned
I might rent it off of gamefly.

I'm at the University of South Carolina Upstate campus.

And tattoo girl is too cool for my lame ass.

The only girl that seems to be interested in me has face like an oatmeal cookie. I'll pass on that one.

pussy's pussy
also fuck the sec

balddemon

Banned
here you go t dizzle
Oh man, let me tell you all about this girl in one of my design classes.

She is a better looking and less annoying version of zooey deschanel and she has a tattoo oh her arm that reads "all good things are wild and free."

That girl is one in a million. I wish her well on all her endeavours because the world needs more people like her.

i had a dream search was back (seriously), but then I tried to search Altramental's posts and "Search has been disabled" fuck that noise

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Wanna know what'll make you feel better? If you ask her to hang out. BUT, the caveat is that you NEED to frame it from this perspective:

"I am proud of myself because I did something out of my comfort zone"

...instead of obsessing over whether her answer is yes or no.

is she on your facebook?
Yeah, and her boyfriend is a marine. Hahaha...
Wanna know what'll make you feel better? If you ask her to hang out. BUT, the caveat is that you NEED to frame it from this perspective:

That's some solid advice, Timedog.

I think I'll write down that quote and keep it with me in my wallet.

balddemon

Banned

best advice yet

VariantX04

Two drinks down and remixing Adele's "Rolling in the Deep". This one's a keeper! How's everyone doing? Especially Atramental, I worry about you sometimes man...

Ravager61

Worked an 11 hour day today but got an email setting up a phone interview for a job that I really want. Stopped on the way home and got a bottle of wine and a bottle of Jameson to relax/celebrate. Working from home tomorrow so I'm not holding back...

coldvein

Banned
check it boys. so i got a pretty good drunk on last night, slept for three hours and went to work. in my half drunk/hungover state i found the balls to ask out this coffee chick who works nextdoor. and she said YES. dinner and a movie. SUP BITCHES. thank you alcoholic delirium for giving me strength.

Acid08

Banned
check it boys. so i got a pretty good drunk on last night, slept for three hours and went to work. and my half drunk/hungover state i found the balls to ask out this coffee chick who works nextdoor. and she said YES. dinner and a movie. SUP BITCHES. thank you alcoholic delirium for giving me strength.

Fuck yeah dude! Get that muhfuckin snatch.

FairyD

Feels good to celebrate the first of the month. November was hell with the writing contest. I can drink and smoke without worry anymore.

Tomorrow I will have my Friday morning shot to kick off the weekend.

coldvein

Banned
i've been wanting to ask her out forever. been scheming on this for months. and it finally fucking happened. pretty much my ideal woman. she's extremely hot, has large breasts, is black, has tattoos, is in a metal band AND plays videogames. FUCK!!!!!

DangerStepp

check it boys. so i got a pretty good drunk on last night, slept for three hours and went to work. in my half drunk/hungover state i found the balls to ask out this coffee chick who works nextdoor. and she said YES. dinner and a movie. SUP BITCHES. thank you alcoholic delirium for giving me strength.
Look at 'em go. 'Atta boy.

i've been wanting to ask her out forever. been scheming on this for months. and it finally fucking happened. pretty much my ideal woman. she's extremely hot, has large breasts, is black, has tattoos, is in a metal band AND plays videogames. FUCK!!!!!
Goes to show that nothing beats planning like a snap judgment and just effing doing it.

Also, sounds like quite a catch; I hope you'll keep us up to date.

Acid08

Banned

ooooh that dark chocolate huh.

alphaNoid

Banned
Working on my first white russian tonight. Feeling saucy, might drink like 6 of these and stay up until 3am playing Skyrim. Supposed to be at work at 7am, but boss works from home on fridays so that means 10am! lol

Acid08

Banned
Working on my first white russian tonight. Feeling saucy, might drink like 6 of these and stay up until 3am playing Skyrim. Supposed to be at work at 7am, but boss works from home on fridays so that means 10am! lol

Getting sick off White Russians suck. Fucking milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom