• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
check it boys. so i got a pretty good drunk on last night, slept for three hours and went to work. in my half drunk/hungover state i found the balls to ask out this coffee chick who works nextdoor. and she said YES. dinner and a movie. SUP BITCHES. thank you alcoholic delirium for giving me strength.
Somewhat buzzed and tired internet fist bump.
tI0pN.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drank a bunch of fucking malt liquor windy as shit out.
Was riding ome and the skyrim battle music started playing in my head as ai battled the wind. made a bean and cheese quesadilla. listening to some shitty john gruber podcast. gonna watch cartoons and pass out.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
check it boys. so i got a pretty good drunk on last night, slept for three hours and went to work. in my half drunk/hungover state i found the balls to ask out this coffee chick who works nextdoor. and she said YES. dinner and a movie. SUP BITCHES. thank you alcoholic delirium for giving me strength.

Dude, it was the tinychat GAF influence...

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Picked up 12 cans of 7%alc pear cider for me and the girlfriend to share tonight at a friends house..

I'l get to try mw3 and skyrim out on consoles (lol)

BBBP.jpg

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Jesus christ, women on dating sites. If you use all Z's instead of S's, I'm not messaging you back.

If all your pics are "angles" and there's nothing that shows your body, I'm not messaging you back. Not even cause I refuse to get with a slightly chubby girl, I'm down with a little cushion and bigger boobs, but I'm just going to assume you're a fucking cow.

Jesus christ, women on dating sites. If you use all Z's instead of S's, I'm not messaging you back.

If all your pics are "angles" and there's nothing that shows your body, I'm not messaging you back. Not even cause I refuse to get with a slightly chubby girl, I'm down with a little cushion and bigger boobs, but I'm just going to assume you're a fucking cow.

I'll show you some fucking angles...

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Man I need a webcam so I can join in on the Tinychat fun.

Get one, like, TODAY. Tonight is Tinychat Dance Party.

If you guys see me with my eyes rolled in the back of my head and convulsing, that's not a dance move, it's acute alcohol poisoning.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not doing anything but sit in front of the computer today. I think I'm sick. And I have a really busy weekend ahead of me. Just put some beans in a bowl of water to soak. Gonna make tortilla soup later on. Its still really windy, theres like a california hurricane or something. Its crazy, the street is just full of tree debris. Had a really nice night last night, my buddy made some lentil soup with roasted bell peppers. I was really broke so I got some old english 800. Which actually wasn't too bad. Better than steel reserve. I hung out on his balcony and smoked some hookah with his wife. When I was riding home I was stopped at a stoplight and i looked behind me because i saw the shadow of another cyclist. And there was this really really good looking white dude with HUGE puffy anime style hair wearing this like black skin tight leotard thing with a fuzzy leopard print fleece vest. I looked back and was like "hows it going?" and he was like "good how about yourself" and I started laughing hysterically. we went separate ways. his bike was really nice though.

its very cute and peaceful like everythings gonna be OK

Its true! everything is going to be ok!

coldvein

Banned

care to share any of your dating website experiences? i've considered checking that scene, just haven't ever quite been able to bring myself to do it..

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
care to share any of your dating website experiences? i've considered checking that scene, just haven't ever quite been able to bring myself to do it..

The goth girl who wanted me to bite her neck after we watched True Blood was fun. I had never actually bitten a woman before that, but now I'm all about a bite here and there.

Or the girl that I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE when we met at a bar because of angles/only face shots. Some girl was pointing at me weirdly, and I was confused and reluctantly pointed back. And my friend is like "who's that?", and I said "I'm not sure" while we're both still pointing at each other. Then she storms off, leaving me more confused. Then I get a message the next day and realize who it was. Awkward...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
*melts into pile of bro-goo*

i dont even want to speculate what bro-goo is

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I just hopped out of the shower getting ready for a big night out tonight.

For some stupid reason neckin' the Lambrini tonight (I don't know if it exists in the US, but it's cheap shitty Perry).

Ravager61

Taking a programming test tomorrow for a potential new job. Thought about not drinking tonight to be sharp. But then I remembered its at 1:00 so I decided to get hammered.

Ultima_5

Hey there me GAF brothers. Gonna go out on a beer run soon and watch some pete and pete with my friends.

Also I know I don't say this often enough, but the regulars in this thread are my favorite gaffers. Felt the need to share that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom