• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sruckus

Just made a dating site profile.
LOL, lets see what comes of this.

Good luck! Can't find anything around here (I am bi but looking for guys right now so smaller pool) and have only found shit. Yes, I'm picky but I can't help it being a guy.

Just don't be the guy/girl that ends up finding a relationship and staying on there for "friends". Annoying! Lol

AcridMeat

Banned
k0vo5l.jpg

Just had an amazing burger and fries and now drinking. Feeling good for the first time in a while.

DangerStepp

Looks tasty, Acrid

So I saw this fool drank some Admiral Nelson a few pages back.

I did that once when I was fiending for Sailor Jerry but the store was all out.

I cut my hair and donated it.

AcridMeat

Banned
Looks tasty, Acrid

So I saw this fool drank some Admiral Nelson a few pages back.

I did that once when I was fiending for Sailor Jerry but the store was all out.

I cut my hair and donated it.

You such a nice dude. Completely bald now? Friend in high school did this but his hair went down to around his chest.

The beer is pretty tasty, yeah. Light, there's some lemon in the flavor.

DangerStepp

You such a nice dude. Completely bald now? Friend in high school did this but his hair went down to around his chest.

The beer is pretty tasty, yeah. Light, there's some lemon in the flavor.
Donated 12 inches of my Samson strength.
You're a nice fellow, as well.

Before:
20120124_221515.jpg

AFTER:
20120128_225818.jpg

oh my god some girl was grinding on me while Big Sean - Ass (remix) was playing. I'm so glad I didn't get a boner during it because that woulda been embarrassing.

Also stepp looks like a member of Oasis with the new haircut.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Um.
OkC just matched me up with Devolution. :lol How embarrassing.

It was like running into someone you only see in NA meetings at the supermarket.

_Isaac

Um.
OkC just matched me up with Devolution. :lol How embarrassing.

It was like running into someone you only see in NA meetings at the supermarket.

I was matched up with Amir0x. I'm a dude. It was an obscenely high percentage too.

god. these mood swings I keep on having are not normal.

One moment I'm fine and the next I'm just sitting in my bed starting blankly at a wall feeling depressed.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
yeah, I'm having a crappy day too. been reading Bluebeard all day. I have a dinner to go to in two hours and I'm not up for it.

hope you feel better.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I wish I realized when I didn't still have some haha

I got pretty bored with weed/high tolerance, i stopped for 6 months and i've had a few joints over the last few weeks.

mind racing/felt 2 inches of the ground walking home from my smoking spot (that was a pretty weird feeling)

I think i may be a little messed up and weed just tricks with my fucked wires more than it should.

I prefer to smoke when i'm shit face drunk. then again i like any drug when i'm drunk.

I'm sober and its 3am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom