• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc farks

bb juice?

remind again why you're NOT a douche? ;)

Let me explain it like this. And if you don't care for my side, I couldn't fucking care less. Even though I like you.

After 3.5 years of me giving everything for this woman, she cheated on me. So yeah, now that we're seperated, I will stick my dick in whatever walks. After passing up pussy for almost 4 years. No reservations.

And yes, I was invited to do such a thing, tonight. No, I don't think it's cool. In fact, I wish this opportunity had never prevented itself. But at this point, I'm taking advantage of it.

You think I'm a douche, or I'm lying, because you don't know me. That's completely reasonable. Especially because I was supposed to leave like a half an hour ago, But he just said he's less than 10 mins away. And I have a girl waiting for me.

And I'll admit, I miss the affection. The pussy is just a sidequest. I know some people in here will understand.

Love life. Live it. Lots of bumps happen in the meantime. Rock on, brothers.

tc farks

Why are you still posting? Sorry, but I'm going to assume you're just a fuckin liar(especially the guilt-ridden shit you're trying to pull there) as long as you keep posting.

And he? lol

You were fun. I don't know why you don't believe me? But okay. Have a good night, sir.

balddemon

Banned
goddamnit my friend is going to bed becuase his pregnant gf says so
fucking whipped
so i told im to tell her hes whipped and see what she says
he better not afk

also, i had to chug the rest of my glass so i could make a new one. i feel like going for a bike ride. here's my weather LOL yay/nay
http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Olathe+KS+66062

convo: (i'm balddemon as i hope you can tell)
InertiaXr: zzz lauren wants to go to bed
balddemon: lol
balddemon: do you have to?
InertiaXr: ah well i can afk
InertiaXr: well ya she wants to
balddemon: no you can't i'm not running around this whole map and checking
InertiaXr: what should i say im playing videogame
balddemon: are you not your own man
InertiaXr: ya sure
balddemon: are you that whipped
InertiaXr: ill go tell her that
balddemon: lol no you wont
balddemon: WHIPPED
InertiaXr: part of a relationship is going to bed together
balddemon: sure
balddemon: eveyr night?
balddemon: can't you do what you want sometimesl ol
InertiaXr: well i havent been here for 3 weeks because of my moms surgery
balddemon: true that
InertiaXr: so every night for now yes
balddemon: nvm go do what you want
balddemon: dont afk though please
balddemon: leave after end the wave or something
balddemon: or start the enxt one
InertiaXr: im going to tell her im whipped and see what she says
balddemon: so we can get someone useful in here lol
balddemon: lmfao aight

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I need to start drinking more liquor. The only problem is that I drink really fast so beer is the smarter choice since I can't overdo it too fast.

lil smoke

Banned
I need to start drinking more liquor. The only problem is that I drink really fast so beer is the smarter choice since I can't overdo it too fast.
Problem is, you'll have to to go thru so many to feel *nice*. May I suggest Wine?

Harharhar... I am having a lot of fun.

balddemon

Banned
so can alcohol lose its potency over time? i've had this bottle of everclera in my closet since halloween. i'm buzzing off half a third but i dont think i'll be shitfaced like normal from the other half. maybe cuz it was warm? idk but the juice is cold as fuck so whatever. i feeeeeell good man thisg ame is lovely right now. someone talk to me. i might have to text puddles lmfao

can't be askign devo for more pics otherwise timedog will come down from washington? oregon? and beat my ass

Mully

Bye Bitch.

tumblr_lfmaydkBd91qfzf2to1_400.gif

Seanspeed

Banned
so can alcohol lose its potency over time? i've had this bottle of everclera in my closet since halloween. i'm buzzing off half a third but i dont think i'll be shitfaced like normal from the other half. maybe cuz it was warm? idk but the juice is cold as fuck so whatever. i feeeeeell good man thisg ame is lovely right now. someone talk to me. i might have to text puddles lmfao

can't be askign devo for more pics otherwise timedog will come down from washington? oregon? and beat my ass

If its uncorked or untopped, alcohol evaporates.

And what the fuck is a 'text puddle'?

lil smoke

Banned
I would watch out from that strong shit... Won't go into details, but been there done that.

I used to drink Moonshine, the real shit. If I were you I would quit while ahead man.

Hunter S.

Only if the seal was not tight. That is probably not even close enough time to change the potency too much. Maybe that damn tolerance is building, and it will if you drink too much. Shit sucks

Seanspeed

Banned
Let me explain it like this. And if you don't care for my side, I couldn't fucking care less. Even though I like you.

After 3.5 years of me giving everything for this woman, she cheated on me. So yeah, now that we're seperated, I will stick my dick in whatever walks. After passing up pussy for almost 4 years. No reservations.

And yes, I was invited to do such a thing, tonight. No, I don't think it's cool. In fact, I wish this opportunity had never prevented itself. But at this point, I'm taking advantage of it.

You think I'm a douche, or I'm lying, because you don't know me. That's completely reasonable. Especially because I was supposed to leave like a half an hour ago, But he just said he's less than 10 mins away. And I have a girl waiting for me.

And I'll admit, I miss the affection. The pussy is just a sidequest. I know some people in here will understand.

Love life. Live it. Lots of bumps happen in the meantime. Rock on, brothers.

I'm gonna assume 90% of this shit is made-up. Maybe more, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

balddemon

Banned
If its uncorked or untopped, alcohol evaporates.

And what the fuck is a 'text puddle'?

Only if the seal was not tight. That is probably not even close enough time to change the potency too much. Maybe that damn tolerance is building, and it will if you drink too much. Shit sucks

fuck dude i can't be getting a tolerance to fucking everclear. then what the hell do i drink?! more everclear? this is the good shit too, 95% ABV

also puddles is an user here, he gave me his number on new year cuz i was begging for someone to text and like going crazy. i couldn't handle the slow loading of my phone and gaf lol it was terrible. whatever, cranberry + everclear.

edit: is that supposed to read "a user" ? i never know. 'u' is a vowel, but only if you pronounce it like 'you'. right? am i drunk

Hunter S.

fuck dude i can't be getting a tolerance to fucking everclear. then what the hell do i drink?! more everclear? this is the good shit too, 95% ABV

Well, I would assume normal drinkers do not drink nothing, but everclear. That sounds like a crazy wino laying on the sidewalk. If everclear is your thing say good by to the liver.

lil smoke

Banned
I'm gonna assume 90% of this shit is made-up. Maybe more, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Hey let him make his life up, and don't blow your high/drunk over it.

I'm having enough fun with these guys drinking +120 proof shit LOL... let us know dudes! I have a few more glasses of wine left!

balddemon

Banned
Well, I would assume normal drinkers do not drink nothing, but everclear. That sounds like a crazy wino laying on the sidewalk. If everclear is your thing say good by to the liver.

yeah we'll see where i am. maybe i need to drink the rest. but i haven't drank any water and i'm fucking starving too. this burrito got cold again and now its just incredibly greasy. plus we're about to wipe on MM NM Surv. cuz of a stupid runk mistake. fuck me.

man my posts always end up longer than i intend when i'm drunk. anyone wanna play dungeon defenders? steam id = forum id :D

also i can't go to sleep any time soon wtf is wrong with me. no energy drinks cuz i'm not partying. just juice and da 'clear.

ps ya 'clear is my shit, cheap, fast, effective.not like i dont drink other things, but if i need to catch up or make punch i use everclear. stil not man enough to take it straight though, even with hella mixers it gives me goosebumples

Seanspeed

Banned
Hey let him make his life up, and don't blow your high/drunk over it.

I'm having enough fun with these guys drinking +120 proof shit LOL... let us know dudes! I have a few more glasses of wine left!
I've drank 3 40's of Naty Ice. I'm pretty sure my 'drunk' isn't going anywhere.

balddemon

Banned
It's times like this when I wished I had a PC. I remember my friend trying to teach me how to play shit like that.

ya it was a good investment imo.

definitely gets it's use.

just need more people to play with besides the hentai lover, cuz that's kinda strange imo

lil smoke

Banned
ya it was a good investment imo.

definitely gets it's use.

just need more people to play with besides the hentai lover, cuz that's kinda strange imo
Well for now, when you get some XBOX shit, let me know. I'm paying for XBOX live and I don't use it. The games I want to use it for, don't work. I would love some serious drunk teamwork MMO action

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
This is my first post in this thread.

Ive been drunk for essentially 24 hours.
I started getting drunk at 6pm yesterday, i kept the high going went out, got home at 4am slept for 2 hours woke up still tipsy as fuck, started the much hated drunk dialing......started maintaining my high at about 11am, its now 6pm and im still drunk.

Ive been drinking mainly beers....but got some Jim Bean in me.....how bad is my hangover going to be when i stop drinking?

balddemon

Banned
Well for now, when you get some XBOX shit, let me know. I'm paying for XBOX live and I don't use it. The games I want to use it for, don't work. I would love some serious drunk teamwork MMO action

yeah if iever get an xbox i'll end up adding like half of gaf and you'll be the first

-

also, aparently i drank more of the everclera first than i thought. when i made my last cup there was only like less than a finger left. so it might be time to start on the rubbin alcohol...

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
You might not get one at all. Long, slow burn like the one you described doesn't give me the "killer hangover" vibe.

But I could just be forgetting.

By Osiris crown I pray you are right.

The fact that im worrying about my hangover while drunk tells me ive grown up (or become a pussy)....this never used to matter to me, but now im constantly calculating how ill deal with the next day.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
IM DRUNK AS HELL

touch screen is so hard to type on

lol did you go to that party bro, fuck i was drunk but then i closed my eyes and lay in bed for 7 hours. its called sleep guys i think. sleep is pretty relaxing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom