• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
do you guys play video games drunk.. i think i'm gonna play diablo and drink a lot

I used to do it around the time of the gears of war 3 beta/ halo reach on xbox live, drinking away and chatting inside an xbox live party chat with a group of friends(some irl, some i had met over the years on xbl) and fuck it was great.

I used to sometimes wake up the next day with a few new awesome people added to my friends list.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh I'm starting to get kind of drunk and I'm not even showered yet I can so see myself just hanging home tonight. I wanted to go for a bike ride but now I. Feeling so sedated. And the gap is having a 40% off sale I was planning on getting some jeans. They have nice jeans. Good colors, like grey, brown, black, this weird silvery grey. Idk I like them and some of them have like 2% elastic so they're really comfortable but they wear easily.

Kentpaul

Is a 12 pack gonna be enough for me tonight if all I eat is a tuna sandwich?

No. when you come to your last one all you will want is more booze.

I'd say go for it if theres other booze in the house you can fall back on if you want more after your 12th beer.

Kentpaul

Ugh I'm starting to get kind of drunk and I'm not even showered yet I can so see myself just hanging home tonight. I wanted to go for a bike ride but now I. Feeling so sedated. And the gap is having a 40% off sale I was planning on getting some jeans. They have nice jeans. Good colors, like grey, brown, black, this weird silvery grey. Idk I like them and some of them have like 2% elastic so they're really comfortable but they wear easily.

Go out you will feel better after a few more drinks. Fight through it young man

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
But I have an unopened copy of red dead goty, fez, trials and Pokemon black to play..

lush

On my lunch break, just pregamed Waffle House im the parking lot. What should I get, I always get the same thing.

I want chinese.

lush

Had my regular at waffle house. Clocked back in, washed hands/face, acquired gum. Sitting on some half inch drywall now pondering shit. About ready to slap the shit out of that bag.

Android autocorrect sucks.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I got high yesterday and it was pretty fucking intense. It felt like I couldn't control myself honestly.

lush

Off work. Have to be back in 10ish hours.

MwBeS.jpg

"ohmygod, chi city, theressomanyflavors"

when I have only like a six pack and a 40 I drink that shit way too fast to get as loaded as possible. When I have a 12 and a 40 I take my time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Officially home bound, don't even think could ride a bike right now. Played some fez and made some good progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom