• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunchtoast

I just found A Christmas Story 2 on imdb pro. Daniel Stern is narrating, but the rest is new. I guess it's when he's older :/. Dark drinking times ahead.

kehs

Banned
America Fuck Yea

IMG_2012052940778.jpg

Worst party ever.

I didn't score.
There wasn't nearly enough alcohol.
I tried to look out for a friend of mine who lost a relative, and I failed. I don't even know if he went back home or is sleeping down a gutter trying to drink his sorrow.
I prevented another friend to fight with another guy (for perfectly legitimate reasons, but alcohol + hot head+ fight = no no no).

I just wanna eat and sleep :(

And I didn't score.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Don't get high kids. Might make you lose your Meber status.

Mordeccai

Don't get high kids. Might make you lose your Meber status.

:lol

You might have told me this earlier man, already am. Wait that just means I should have read the thread earlier.

What happened?! Fuck this Sam Adams Summer seasonal I prefer their spring one also too

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just watched a great episode of Batman animated series it was called the laughing fish and joker tried to copyright fish

gosox333

Hey drunk thread, I have a question for ya. I've been keeping a flask of rum stored away for about 3 months. Will the alcohol have worn away the inside of the flask, making it bad to drink? Or should I be good?

Please don't tell me I just wasted all that rum...

kehs

Banned
Hey drunk thread, I have a question for ya. I've been keeping a flask of rum stored away for about 3 months. Will the alcohol have worn away the inside of the flask, making it bad to drink? Or should I be good?

Please don't tell me I just wasted all that rum...

Pretty sure you're fine, it's a flask.

Unless it's made of paper.

balddemon

Banned
alcohol stays good for like ever

example: i left half a bottle of everclear in my closet in a box of clothes from new years to like april. drank it one night and got just as fucked up as ever

Cobano

Neo Member
Man I went home early because I was sobering up, I thought. Now that im home... Daaamn im drunk

Edit: I think I called a random girl a "fluffer" tonight It's good she didnt understand, I don't know WTF I was doing. Sorry random girl

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Choke it down.

I'll probably get some beer soon. Nothing else to do tonight. I cleaned the shit out of my place tonight and found a case full of mix cds I made when I was young. Might drink and listen to them, although there is a lot of shitty nu metal among those cds.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Have any of you guys drank Ursus?

522_1603141-350-URSUS.jpg

It's basically a tasty red vodka. Delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom