• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huff

Banned
just got back from my cousin's wedding. pretty shitty.

but not as shitty as my little bro who is currently puking. lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ha, i saw mousehunt on netflix too. waiting to watch the raid due to that thread freaking out about it

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Naw dude shitty shitty. Like you get hella shitty. Lets get shitty and listen this run DMC record, etc.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I remember when I was really depressed and kinda fat id buy an 18 pack and a little thing of whiskey and would still be lucid by the end of the night.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I don't know. If you've never heard the term you've never head the term but its common for people to blast Squarepusher and yell "lets get fucking shitty" and then the darkness is replaced with striplights and blinding whirry machinery and then you wake up with a bucket duct taped to your arms and you drive muttering "its gonna be a shitty day" while your friend ssit in a treehouse smoking out of a 12ft long bong made from pvc pipe and you look in the mirror at a party and dont recognize yourself and then wander upstairs wherea drunk ex girlfriend is laughing hysterically and you tell her to picture herself on the moon looking back at earth and then you wander outside and have the guy who banged your other old girlfriend try to be friendly and take shots with you but you end up walking out with an old friend who used ot have a crush on you and you make out heavily under the streetlight not knowing it will be the last time you ever see her and then your best friend picks you up and drives you to your house and you both sleep on your floor and you wake up shit drunk and start masturbating while looking at him and then the next morning you text him saying if anything happen just treat it as a joke im sure there is a group of people out there who would find it funny and then all of a sudden your older and colder.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Aw I'm good. That was teenage Jtwo.

jp1dRSK5sOIMA.jpg

BIKE RIDE TIME TO BUY BEER PEACE YALLLLLL

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've already gotten wasted with acrid and acid. yOu just need to fly you ass out here and stay in a 99$ a nite hotel for 3 nights.
Just picked up some racer, wheeled my bike into the CVS since i didnt have a lock.

kehs

Banned
I've already gotten wasted with acrid and acid. yOu just need to fly you ass out here and stay in a 99$ a nite hotel for 3 nights.
Just picked up some racer, wheeled my bike into the CVS since i didnt have a lock.

You hear that everyone? Drunk thread party at jtwo's!

Code:
the Biff salute

there was that back to the future movie
and in the summer of 1985 some kids saw it
in a theatre
then later
at school the following weeks
they developed
what they called the Biff salute
and it basically went
what are you looking at, butthead?
it was a common gesture amongst
them
and eventually the teachers at school
caught on and
they couldn’t do it anymore
or they would face three weeks’
detention
so they still did it, after schools
but it never felt quite the same
so they stopped

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Taking some beers over to the beach tomorrow, enjoying what's apparently gonna be the last day of amazing weather where I am.

Also I was trimming chest hair with scissors and wasn't paying attention, cut a tiny bit of the tip of my nipple off. Not noticeable but fuck it's sore.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I am awake. Today I'm determined to do something productive.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I fell asleep without brushing my teeth last night. :'(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna go around shouting "happy memorial day!!!!"

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinks are flowin' I'm goin' out tonight. Watch'all up ta?

Wool

I don't post too often in this thread, but it is the only thread on GAF that I read every single post of. I just want to say it feels real empty without coldvein or atra.

kehs

Banned
I don't have enough booze to get me through the night. Do I just slam it all, pass out, and wake up early, or do I take my time and just buzz through the night and wake up early?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Finally made it out to a bar. 8 mile ride I get here but I made it. Bartender is cute. Too much makeup. Tried a smoked beer it tasted like smoked salmon kinda gross but interesting.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
its 7.40 am and and im going a huge hike.. you guys should see the packed joint i just rolled lol. I woulnt even smoke this much in a joint with my girlfriend (sharing the joint)

Here we fuckin go :0

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
BEER AND PULLED PORK YALL YALL YALL YALL YALL YALL YALL YALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom