• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essentially here's the gist of what went down:
-We drank some.
-I started it off by massaging her feet (on a couch)
-We made out some (still on the couch)
-We went to her bed, got down to our underwear, and made out there.
-We stripped off our underwear did some foreplay with each other.
-I proceeded to kiss down her body and finger her vagina. (that saved me A LOT of work)
-Then I quickly grabbed the condom from my pants (which was on the corner of the bed), ripped it out of its package, rolled it on my stiff-as-iron dick.
-Then I slowly wedged my pein into her vaginal hole.
-JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST. That warmth! O_O
-I then proceeded to pump at a slow speed and then I worked my way up to a moderate speed.

I don't have an exact estimate of how long I lasted but I think I lasted anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes.

When I finished I made the excuse of "Oh it's been a while since I last had sex. I'm a bit rusty." But she told me I was fine and that I did alright.

Oh. By the way. My fingers smell. When does that go away? >_>
tumblr_lxno5siWeS1qcnjyyo1_500.gif

Get'sMad

jesus I love fall

sipping brews, crisp air, windows slightly cracked, can smell a neighbors chiminea going, gaf bros losing their virginity

magical times y'all

Machine

Congrats Atra. Now back to our regular topic. Currently on my third Manhattan and feeling decidedly better than I did a few hours ago.

So I bought 3 bottles of Sobieski Karamel vodka today. I had it once before and didnt like it but It was on the clearance booze shelf at albertsons so I thought what the hell. Six bucks a bottle for a decent brand.

SO thats what im drinking now. Its like candy booze.

coldvein

Banned
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATRAMENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'd love to take something that would put me in an incapacitated but euphoric state. I wanna just lay there in bed listen to music and drift through space.

Mully

What's up? What's up? What's up? What's up?
What's up motherfucker where my money at?
You gonna make me come down to your house where your mumi at?
Mummy wrap the kids have them crying for they mumi back.
Dummy that your daddy is tell him I just want my racks.

HiResDes

I'm drunk and drinking in Tiny Chat, just left for a bit for some sexting on Skype...My first time! I'm no longer a cyber-virgin.

Get'sMad

in other not as important news...

anyone every banged their neighbor? because the new neighborhood chick and I have been hitting it off like crazy.

and when I mean neighbor I mean like literally next door

the likely hood of this turning into a complete disaster seems really high

....should probably find out the length of her lease first.

coldvein

Banned

anyone every banged their neighbor? because the new neighborhood chick and I have been hitting it off like crazy.

my advice: do not hesitate. what's the worst that could happen?

vidcons

Banned
i threw up outside the bar and did a snot rocket.

the french peeps in there really liked my sweater but i did not get a bj.

i repeat, my dick is dry, commodore. the dick. is dry.

Wool

Essentially here's the gist of what went down:
-We drank some.
-I started it off by massaging her feet (on a couch)
-We made out some (still on the couch)
-We went to her bed, got down to our underwear, and made out there.
-We stripped off our underwear did some foreplay with each other.
-I proceeded to kiss down her body and finger her vagina. (that saved me A LOT of work)
-Then I quickly grabbed the condom from my pants (which was on the corner of the bed), ripped it out of its package, rolled it on my stiff-as-iron dick.
-Then I slowly wedged my pein into her vaginal hole.
-JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST. That warmth! O_O
-I then proceeded to pump at a slow speed and then I worked my way up to a moderate speed.

I don't have an exact estimate of how long I lasted but I think I lasted anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes.

When I finished I made the excuse of "Oh it's been a while since I last had sex. I'm a bit rusty." But she told me I was fine and that I did alright.

Oh. By the way. My fingers smell. When does that go away? >_>

I want some details. What does she look like? How did she play off the "I need help with something" premise? Did you leave immediately after? I'm glad that this happened before the thread got locked, and I think you give hope to all of us poor college students living with parents.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Idra k six beers and tild Siri to remind me to play sonic in fourth five minutes

Keep in mind I type exclusively on touch screens those dash

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

Do it! I've done it. T'was awesome.

I want some details. What does she look like?
hardy blonde girl
Now this girl is a bit overweight but I don't give a fuck. She's got a nice face and lush titties.
She looks kinda preppy.

How did she play off the "I need help with something" premise?
"I needed someone here to help me finish off this bottle of wine."
Then it progressed to "I needed someone to help massage my feet."
Then I ended up tickling her up her leg, she giggled, I responded jokingly "Oh you're ticklish?" and then I went for her belly. She giggled more, then pushed my hands away, and ended up rolling onto my lap with her face towards mine. Then we made out. And then things progressed from there.

Did you leave immediately after?
We spooned for a bit and then she told me that her roommates were coming back in an hour or so and that we wouldn't have the dorm to ourselves. So I took a quick shower, got my clothes back on, she thanked me for coming over, gave me a quick peck on the cheek, and then she directed me out the door.

atramental, you can move on with your life now. you did what you needed to do. forget about this girl because she's a skank.
Thank goodness for skanks. Haha.

But yeah, I'm really not that gungho about getting it on with her again. But I definitely want to get it on with someone else who I'm much more attracted to. That's going to be a real challenge... Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom