• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Iam reading a motherboard manual on a tablet computer, ask me anything about the future.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Iam reading a motherboard manual on a tablet computer, ask me anything about the future.

ANYWAY TO MIX BATHSALTS AND ECSTASY WITHOUT GETTING DOUBLE VISION ? THEN BE ABLE TO SLEEP WITHIN 40 HOURS ?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, maybe take caffeine pills and drink a 40 right before smoking bath salts. And as always a shot of morphine will get you 40 hours. Things aren't THAT different in the future.

AcridMeat

Banned
Dangerstepp has braced us. Good to know you're with us.

Looks like rain, happy its not sweaty balls hot anymore. I guess it's fleet week or something because the Blue Angels were practicing for hours yesterday, flying right over the house I work at.

Back at it.
iOdjCwgf3sviD.gif

DangerStepp

Dangerstepp has braced us. Good to know you're with us.

Looks like rain, happy its not sweaty balls hot anymore. I guess it's fleet week or something because the Blue Angels were practicing for hours yesterday, flying right over the house I work at.

Back at it.
iOdjCwgf3sviD.gif
I'm always watching over you, my son.

Drink ye, for this is my beer.

I hope you have a blessed weekend.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Kayhan

What is the GAF policy on nipples? I have this gif that is pretty great but for a brief moment you see a little bit of areola but not the nipple itself. Bannable?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wearin mah ladies shades with a sweatshirt that's white with a huge Jackson pollock painting on the front it looks like I just painted the sweatshirt but I didn't I also have a beard now

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Getting primed for a potential night out. A bro of mine invited me out for drinks at a show but it turns out Static X is playing. Fuck that noise. I'm not about to spend my night watching some slim jim looking motherfucker growl into a microphone. Good thing that was plan B.

sgossard

Love this drink man, what can I say?

----------------------

Get Drunk

Always be drunk.
That's it!
The great imperative!
In order not to feel
Time's horrid fardel
bruise your shoulders,
grinding you into the earth,
Get drunk and stay that way.
On what?
On wine, poetry, virtue, whatever.
But get drunk.
And if you sometimes happen to wake up
on the porches of a palace,
in the green grass of a ditch,
in the dismal loneliness of your own room,
your drunkenness gone or disappearing,
ask the wind,
the wave,
the star,
the bird,
the clock,
ask everything that flees,
everything that groans
or rolls
or sings,
everything that speaks,
ask what time it is;
and the wind,
the wave,
the star,
the bird,
the clock
will answer you:
"Time to get drunk!
Don't be martyred slaves of Time,
Get drunk!
Stay drunk!
On wine, virtue, poetry, whatever!"

Charles Baudelaire

Essentially here's the gist of what went down:
-We drank some.
-I started it off by massaging her feet (on a couch)
-We made out some (still on the couch)
-We went to her bed, got down to our underwear, and made out there.
-We stripped off our underwear did some foreplay with each other.
-I proceeded to kiss down her body and finger her vagina. (that saved me A LOT of work)
-Then I quickly grabbed the condom from my pants (which was on the corner of the bed), ripped it out of its package, rolled it on my stiff-as-iron dick.
-Then I slowly wedged my pein into her vaginal hole.
-JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST. That warmth! O_O
-I then proceeded to pump at a slow speed and then I worked my way up to a moderate speed.

I don't have an exact estimate of how long I lasted but I think I lasted anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes.

When I finished I made the excuse of "Oh it's been a while since I last had sex. I'm a bit rusty." But she told me I was fine and that I did alright.

Oh. By the way. My fingers smell. When does that go away? >_>

sgossard

-We drank some.
-I started it off by messaging her feet (on a couch)
-I proceeded to kiss down her body and finger her vagina. (that saved me A LOT of work)
-Then I quickly grabbed the condom from my pants (which was on the corner of the bed), ripped it out of it's package, rolled it on my stiff-as-iron dick.
-I then proceeded to pump at a slow speed and then I worked my way up to a moderate speed.

I don't have an exact estimate of how long I lasted but I think I lasted anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes.

When I finished I made the excuse of "Oh it's been a while since I last had sex. I'm a bit rusty." But she told me I was fine and that I did alright.

lol, good job.

-We drank some.
-I started it off by messaging her feet (on a couch)
-Then I quickly grabbed the condom from my pants (which was on the corner of the bed), ripped it out of its package, rolled it on my stiff-as-iron dick.

50 shades of atramental

Re smell: savor it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom