• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck I'm so angry I want to get rid of this girl I've known forever and I keep getting drunk and contacting her and hating myself for it.

Wool

I am actually leaning towards purple hair she's got a bit of acne but she's so cute and self-conscious

I don't know man, dying your hair purple is not something any truly self-conscious person would do. If I was a self-conscious college girl, I would have long straight hair, Ugg boots, yoga pants, a North Face fleece jacket, and as many school mascot branded clothes as the dresser could fit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't know man, dying your hair purple is not something any truly self-conscious person would do. If I was a self-conscious college girl, I would have long straight hair, Ugg boots, yoga pants, a North Face fleece jacket, and as many school mascot branded clothes as the dresser could fit.

you sound so sexy as a college girl

Wut. Yoga pants are like the antithesis of self consciousness.

coldvein

Banned
fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

atramental, i cant imagine the pressure you must be feeling right now. dont fuck this up DONT FUCK IT UP.

and i dont agree with the advice the nymphomaniac female poster gave. dont be in a hurry to make a move. this chick asked you to come to her dorm ffs. she's probably going to make a move on you. just be cool.

coldvein

Banned
hey that reminds me coldvein why were you all like I'm glad gangsta rap isn't around anymore what the fuck bro

its time is long gone shadyspace, you know its true. i still enjoy it, i still listen to it, but its a relic of the past. i hear some dipshit rick ross whoever the fuck talking about drugs and guns and shit, its bullshit.

its time is long gone shadyspace, you know its true. i still enjoy it, i still listen to it, but its a relic of the past. i hear some dipshit rick ross whoever the fuck talking about drugs and guns and shit, its bullshit.

Oh good. That's a totally respectable opinion.

This might be the result:
insaEeJukgGd4.jpg

But I don't know. I guess I'll just have to find out...

I think I just had the defining moment of my life tonight. She out drank me all night, we're talking a martini for every beer. After we finally stopped making out in the parking lot, I asked her point blank if she was ok to drive, and she fucking was.

ATF487

I think I just had the defining moment of my life tonight. She out drank me all night, we're talking a martini for every beer. After we finally stopped making out in the parking lot, I asked her point blank if she was ok to drive, and she fucking was.

She's a keeper for sure.

Shady nice yu yu hakusho thread

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah my day is not going so hot either. Had a little breakdown quietly. Im so fucking sick of my job. Eating trailmix in my car and trying not to cry.

Yeah my day is not going so hot either. Had a little breakdown quietly. Im so fucking sick of my job. Eating trailmix in my car and trying not to cry.

Das brutal. Know that the good shit is coming man. Those days it's almost impossible to think like that though, but still it's true.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm cool I started singing uffie to myself in my head and started laughing

windz

CROWN ROYAL AND ME SITTING IN A TREE K I S S I N DRUNK.
\

shit im being attacked in torchlight 2 lol my wofl pet is doing work

Wool

CROWN ROYAL AND ME SITTING IN A TREE K I S S I N DRUNK.
\

shit im being attacked in torchlight 2 lol my wofl pet is doing work

Is that a good one? I still feel so burned after Diablo 3.

PC is the best console they said. Blizzard makes the best games they said. I'm out $60 and I'm miserable. GTA2 is free on the Rockstar website, and it is a better game than anything Blizzard has put out since Warcraft 2.

I'm kind of tipsy. Got some fancy 9% alcohol beer from California.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
what wrong
where do you work? if you dont mind my asking
I work at a medical supply/injection molding facility. We make all sorts of weird implantable shunts and scalpel handles and weird blood collection things. It's a really boring and monotonous job. Myself and a few others just wander around making sure everything is gong smoothly. And then there's the clean room. Which is the bane of my existence. You have to suit up and wear the uncomfortable clean room attire and then in the clean room is hot as shit and cramped and everything takes twice as long to get done. There's a good possibility I'll be promoted to a more management/inventory/shipping position soon because the girl who does it now is moving to day shift. So if that happens at least the job will be more stimulating. I just get freaked out being so bored and start to have unpleasant thoughts. The days where I'm busy I love it, but days like today where I'm just left to sit and think about my problems suck a dick. And goddamn I watched that life In a day movie from last year and there's this father and son who's mom died and they do this little ritual in front of a photo of her every morning, and the mom was super beautiful and it just made me so sad. But now I'm home in my element ready to get down to business before I fall asleep.

AcridMeat

Banned
Is that a good one? I still feel so burned after Diablo 3.

PC is the best console they said. Blizzard makes the best games they said. I'm out $60 and I'm miserable. GTA2 is free on the Rockstar website, and it is a better game than anything Blizzard has put out since Warcraft 2.

I'm kind of tipsy. Got some fancy 9% alcohol beer from California.
Which one

I'm having fun with Torchlight 2, feels like more of the first one. Never played the Diablo games though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Acrid when my pc is done we should have a LAN party

Wool

Which one

I'm having fun with Torchlight 2, feels like more of the first one. Never played the Diablo games though.

F4Tgal.jpg

Steelhead Double India Pale Ale. I guess its only 8.6%, I rounded up. I don't really like the idea of buying beer from California (probably made by some Schwarzenegger loving hippies), but it is delicious.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wonder if Altrametal is balls deep right now. If you're reading this, no pressure, but we'll be tremendously disappointed in you if you don't pull it off.

Acid08

Banned
F4Tgal.jpg

Steelhead Double India Pale Ale. I guess its only 8.6%, I rounded up. I don't really like the idea of buying beer from California (probably made by some Schwarzenegger loving hippies), but it is delicious.
Whatevs ya chucklehead, we have awesome breweries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom