• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Squash is right, that's not even that much. Obvi tolerance is a thing, but everyone can get drunk. You don't build up invulnerability to it. I crush my drinks but I still have a breaking point. Just gotta drink more or faster to get the job done.

Anyways, speaking of breaking points OMG so glad it's friday. I'm gonna be a recluse this weekend. Things have been pretty bleak and I'm broke as fuck so it's a good time for solitude. 🚶

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I woke up to a neighbors dog barking and I swear it was saying "backpack" over and over again.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I ate some weed chocolate while watching lost last night and fell asleep ASAP
not before noticing a text from acorn
but I left a beer opened and undrank... this is a situation where in my previous set of habits I would have already guzzled it by now... this beer is just sitting here... but its 9am... and its my day off and im gonna watch lost... but this isn't who i am anymore. Epic strugz over here ATM.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So I ate some weed chocolate while watching lost last night and fell asleep ASAP
not before noticing a text from acorn
but I left a beer opened and undrank... this is a situation where in my previous set of habits I would have already guzzled it by now... this beer is just sitting here... but its 9am... and its my day off and im gonna watch lost... but this isn't who i am anymore. Epic strugz over here ATM.

I would go for it personally but to be fair I've taken on a pretty nihilistic outlook where it's like fuck it I'll just act on my impulses and do whatever I want in the moment without hesitation or regret cause I'm broken and life sucks and nothing matters anyways. But if you're actually trying to do better and avoid past mistakes, I dunno maybe it's a bad idea. One undrank beer might lead to another several and then inebriation by the middle of the day. I dunno.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I have a work meeting at 6:30 so I can't really get too carried away. Guess I'm gonna drink it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm kind of only barely drinking it. And doing chores. I have so much laundry to do. I need to stretch. I ride my bike to work every day and yesterday I went for a leisure ride and a jog and now today I'm doing anything but hanging around and my legs are all creaky. I feel like an astronaut.

arab

warm beer is good beer. cold beer is only completely necessary when drinking watered down crap like budweiser or miller

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I like when its ambiently cold and the beer s cold anyway.

Minus_Me

Rainy day, took a personal day. I've been drinking less lately, but I'm having some pabst right now while watching Orange is the new black.

Quit Smoking though! Big accomplishment for over a pack a day smoker.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I only smoke when I drink but when I drink I smoke a lot and I drink a lot. Went out 6 of the last 7 nights, now I can't stop coughing. No wonder I'm so broke. Really want to do some biking tomorrow even though my wheel is jank as fuck. Listening to psychedelic rock.

Minus_Me

I was in Tokyo once, and had the chance to hear a band called Acid Mothers or something. Really great set for psychedelic rock. Place had a solid selection of Japanese Whiskey, made for a great time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok.
So I was sipping that beer and drank about a third of it and then poured it out the window. So then I basically wander around my place for like a half an hour unable to make a decision about what chores to do first. Then I thought to myself I should make a list of everything I need to do and what order I should do it in so I then unconciously went to the fridge and opened a new beer. So now I'm in literally the exact same position I was earlier. I did start a load of laundry and make my bed but I was gonna do some Jason Bourne level cleaning.

Now I think I'm just gonna bake chicken pot pies and make some sort of trail mix bar so I can have easy access meals for the next three days.

LOL @ at who I am as a person.

edit: You know, I did work on a painting a little bit. Somehow I forgot about that.

kehs

Banned
I'm gonna invent some nicotine style patches but ethanol based, so I can just cover my body with them and get drunk through osmosis.

Mully

Working with a super rich kid on this construction site. He's 18, and only has a job because his investment banker dad wants him to know what poorer people do. He's lazy, talkative, and doesn't know a single thing.

He makes me want to drink when I'm at work.

Working with a super rich kid on this construction site. He's 18, and only has a job because his investment banker dad wants him to know what poorer people do. He's lazy, talkative, and doesn't know a single thing.

He's gonna be running things in 5 years better kiss his ass.

Minus_Me

Kidnap and ransom.

Rich people have insurance for that shit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

It would be a shame if he "accidentally" fell off a high beam. 👋⤵️

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hahahaha, omfg the emoji phrases are getting better and better.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Gonna play some more DSTNY tonight. Don't wanna get to invested in it since the alpha is over so soon but at the same time I really wanna play that shit. Might try the other classes.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
A month and 4 days until the Beta!

Then Last of Us

Then Destiny launches

Now is the time to buy a Playstation. I can't wait I can't wait.

Also I'm making a chicken pot pie and its gonna be delicious.

arab

A month and 4 days until the Beta!

Then Last of Us

Then Destiny launches

Now is the time to buy a Playstation. I can't wait I can't wait.

Also I'm making a chicken pot pie and its gonna be delicious.

project beast is gonna make me cave. i just upgraded my gpu
👀
💧
👄

hoggert

i went out to get a chicken pot pie but nowhere in my new neighborhood makes them, fucking yuppies, had to go with some suprisingly good jerk chicken patties

i did find Rogue Dead Guy though, tonight should be fun

also count me in on the drunk ps4 crowd once i get a decent paying job lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got back from my work meeting. It was ok. Now I'm gonna drink a pranqster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom