• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Only Bam Bam comes into a thread dedicated to glorifying our collective psychological unhealth with claims of being concerned.

Only Bam Bam comes into a thread dedicated to glorifying our collective psychological unhealth with claims of being concerned.

6SIe5de.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I was explaining to my coworker in detail how my perception of driving a car is similar in shape to my perception of the clothes I wear. How it instantly balloons your spatial awareness to encompass a much larger area and basically just got shut out with an "lol you sound like u take acid too much" and was actually incredibly hurt by it. There was not a hint pretension to my anecdote. It naturally came up with a conversation about driving and our experiences learning to drive, etc. I'm confident now more than ever we are enslaved by language. Which brings on lots of sinister feelings within myself about communication.

I've simultaneously become obsessed with stretching the word shape to fit many atypical applications. Shape is a good word that conveys a lot of vagueries if given ample context.

kehs

Banned
I saw a post from "boom boom pow" user and I thought it was bam bam.

Then I realized I don't give a shit if it was bam bam or not.

I was explaining to my coworker in detail how my perception of driving a car is similar in shape to my perception of the clothes I wear. How it instantly balloons your spatial awareness to encompass a much larger area and basically just got shut out with an "lol you sound like u take acid too much" and was actually incredibly hurt by it. There was not a hint pretension to my anecdote. It naturally came up with a conversation about driving and our experiences learning to drive, etc. I'm confident now more than ever we are enslaved by language. Which brings on lots of sinister feelings within myself about communication.

I've simultaneously become obsessed with stretching the word shape to fit many atypical applications. Shape is a good word that conveys a lot of vagueries if given ample context.

1305865316_cute_girls_reaction.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We just got this new water based spray paint at work. Its now our sixth line of high endspray paint. I was chatting with a guy today who definitely hinted he's used to travelling to SF to buy spray paint. And we give a 30% discount off if you buy 8 cans or more he reacted like I told him it was basically free or something.

I don't know much about spray paint. I've used montana gold in my personal life for my lighting system. I ALSO had some 50 year old women tell me I have to be on pinterest. Pinterest is HUGE in the store ~20 percent of all customers will mention pinterest if you spend enough time with them figuring out what they're trying to accomplish.

Anyway that water spray paint is dope. after you spray it you can pull it with a brush and blend but once it dries it sets just like normal spray paint.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I like Stump. I always go to him first if he's online.

Speaking of mods we should add aenas twitter to the op

Gvaz

Banned
We just got this new water based spray paint at work. Its now our sixth line of high endspray paint. I was chatting with a guy today who definitely hinted he's used to travelling to SF to buy spray paint. And we give a 30% discount off if you buy 8 cans or more he reacted like I told him it was basically free or something.

I don't know much about spray paint. I've used montana gold in my personal life for my lighting system. I ALSO had some 50 year old women tell me I have to be on pinterest. Pinterest is HUGE in the store ~20 percent of all customers will mention pinterest if you spend enough time with them figuring out what they're trying to accomplish.

Anyway that water spray paint is dope. after you spray it you can pull it with a brush and blend but once it dries it sets just like normal spray paint.

i wish i was artistic

instead i can tell you all about books and computers

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Copernicus do you think that they're working on Mobile GAF? I mean, its stable, solid, great. Works like a dream. Doesn't get in the way, etc. But its pretty old and crusty. I wonder if and when we'd see a 2.0 style release rather than just stability and performance tweaks.

i just got sick after a very small amount of liquor

i think my body is shutting down any future alcohol attempts

RIP.. ill be drinking sparkling water with manny

kehs

Banned
I don't think ckohler is working on it, everytime i mention an improvement he's rationalizes it to the point where I realize he doesn't care. I'm not surprised though, because evilore rationalizes any site improvements when brought up. As far as I know ckohler never got paid apart from that barcode tag.

Maybe in 2020.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
To my knowledge CK was never upset about that fact or expected any compensation. Thats not to say he doesn't deserve it or that he didn't change his mind, but it is an important piece of context. That was a 100% self started endeavor.

IDK. After having used mobile for years I've been browsing on Desktop lately and now the mobile version seems a bit dated to me.

kehs

Banned
I'd done stuff for no compensation before, but when the follow ups came up....I'm like meh.

The mobile is dated now. Compared to other sites and mobile pages.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thats why I feel like it has to be happening it some capacity. Its just an obvious necessity. If its not happening I'd be legitimately upset.

kehs

Banned
I don't have high hopes for the infrastructure of gaf. Haven't had it for a while. I enjoy snuggs and co, but apart from that, I don't know man.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMFG then we can actually all just be in the forest together with our cats

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Coincidentally I'm gonna play a game called the forest and sign for the night.

Qasiel

It's my birthday on Sunday, I'm getting old as fuck. Going on a bar crawl though, which'll be great. It's a shame none of Drunk GAF live in London though (to my knowledge).

Also, Snuggs, that Techno Punk mix was awesome. Got me through the hard part at work.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
snugglersnugglersnugglersnuggler

https://twitter.com/GuardiansofD/status/476893850678484992

can i call you on the phone when you play it
Yesss, I'm playing Destiny this wknd. Me and my kitten are gonna rock that shit. 💕🐈 Not too late for you sign up and get a station J2.

I also have that new Battlefield beta but it can wait. I wish I did't have to work tomorrow but I don't have a good scuse to call in.

The Techno Punk mix is off the chain. Don't sleep on it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Some dude outside the bar offered me a bump of coke. Would have done it if not for work in the morn. Kinda wish I did now, though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Love is the hardest drug to score. But on the rare occasion you do it fuxks your life up and the comedown is the worst.

Stay away, kids. 🚫❤️

Only really felt it once and that was literally ages ago. P much never gonna happen again, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom