• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The Techno Punk mix is off the chain. Don't sleep on it.
Oh yeah yeah I didn't even listen to any music tonight at all.
Right now I'm kinda drunk but I'm considering buying a playstation tomorrow if I can find one. I probably won't though.

The only video game I ever really liked was GTA Vice City. What sucks is I can't play it anymore because it's so old and outdated now. That moment when it was brand new is unattainable again, it's just a memory.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
My two most hyped games are Sunset Overdrive and Witcher 3, nothing else really comes close to those two.

faded now, not sleeping much tonight to make sure I fall asleep early tomorrow to be fully rested for the weekend, its a ritual

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UuwB5WbYlHw&feature=kp

j2 i have a ps1 i'm willing to sell.. it's one of those mini's.. its in great condition but sometimes the lid sticks

I've been getting back into some neopsych/americana again this summer. Have you heard the Flying Eyes? They're p cool the singer sounds p much exactly like Jim Morrison. Howlin Rain is p cool too, it's a project from the dude behind Comets on Fire (good band).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS4JQOikI-Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xv0dOKIx6c

I'm so tired atm. Music and cats are the only reason I get out of bed in the morning. ��

Why is it that editing a post kills chromiji's? They turn into question marks. It's annoying, there's no way to fix them unless you repost them on your mobile browser.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I so wish we could have signatures on NeoGAF.

OhKbXBN.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think I'm gonna buy a Playstation today because there are literally no games I would buy alongside it. I would be buying it just to have it sit here doing nothing. Journey isn't on PS4 yet, is it?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't think I'm gonna buy a Playstation today because there are literally no games I would buy alongside it. I would be buying it just to have it sit here doing nothing. Journey isn't on PS4 yet, is it?

No. P much all the games I play on the reg are already on computer like Battlefield, Battlefield, Battlefield and a few other games. Infamous is just okay outside of the graphics. Gonna play some Destiny within the next 24 hours, tho. 🔫😎

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I tried to sign up for the alpha last night but was too high to figure it out.
I have 572$ just sitting here. It might as well already be spent.

J. Bravo

Downside to drinking is that the day after I sweat a lot more and my heart rate elevates with less stress than usual. And half the time I feel as though I'm climbing a damn mountain.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thats amazingly awesome. I want a little perch for my kitty. :3

Getting a haircut in just under an hour.

I drank 4 beers last night and was sloshed.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just got that real heart flutter OMG feeling after searching for what time Best Buy opens..

What about my Vita library? I know I can play my PS1 ports and the Vita games that are crossbuy but can I play my normal vita library at low res and stuff on the ps4?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
No, I don't think you can do that. The only way to play some Vita games on your tellie is if you get that Playstation TV thing that's coming out.

One of the best feelings in the world is the anxious anticipation leading up to a purchase of a cool new thing. It's like the build up to an orgasm. 😁

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I can buy a ps4 and play sound shapes on it. I missed the window for the destiny alpha but posted in the code begging thread.

Gonna see what's up after I get my haircut.

Honestly I see myself buying one an just using the ds4 with my PC since my ds4 has the analogue stick tearing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I am so goddamn motherfucking jealous. I asked for a code in that thread since I missed the sign up window.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, My neogaf tshirt just came in the mail and I'm wearing it right now.
I am so cool.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Which one??

I'm exploring Old Russia. Got a snipes rifle, gonna hunt down some bug men. 🐜🔫

OMG I can throw knifes now. 🔪🔪🔪

It's beautiful J2.✨✨✨

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggler it feels like you've graduated to a higher plain of existence than me. We occupy different realms now.. you're fading..

Ps walking home from a jog and there are hella QTs out. : o

Gvaz

Banned
Roommate is leaving at the end of the month apparently, crushing on a girl, sick with a cold, and tomorrow is payday.

Yeah, time to drink

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The Kona beer is all onsale at WF so I bought big wave golden lager and its like a 5.5/10 at best.

I also just bought a vid game called crimsonland.

I'm shaking so hard right now

i don't think i can make it to the liquor store

anyone have any home remedies like drinking mouthwash etc

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man I played all the way to the lvl cap in Destiny in one sitting. I wasn't even super hyped about it prev but now I'm all about it. It's gonna suck waiting for the beta and full release now.

We're at the bar again. 🍺

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What's the cap?
Level 8 so it doesn't take very long.

There's a few super high lvl enemies I found that might not even be beatable. I found this big ass spider mech that I couldn't even put a dent in and there's also some dudes underground that wrecked my shit in one shot.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMFg I can't stop thinking about Destiny. Gonna play Crimsonland 1001 spikes instead. :[
Hey acrid whats going on?

Burt

I could almost make a thread and be one of those

Thank you OT community for existing and being low key

Also, I would love to heat any and all huge mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom