• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well im going back to work. Enjoy your afternoon everyone.

Mully

I'm so goddamn tired. Finished one job only to have to head to my other for an hour. Then did a few things at home. Now I'm upstairs, my pen isn't working and I just got a gram of wax.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got home. Opened a beer with te steel D loop from from my kanteen lid. It was boss. 😎

I haven't placed my order yet. I didn't notice but the Dragon Quest phone charger would take a month to ship. I also am iffy about the stylus now. On fifty-threes website they advertise "surface pressure" coming with iOS8 and to me that says you would need different hardware.. unless they're trying to say their stylus already has surface pressure or whatever the heck.

Surface Pressure
Coming this Fall with iOS 8.
Expressive from every angle. Pencil’s unique tip is shaped to create lines of all sizes without any settings. Use the point for fine details and the angled edge for broad strokes.

I thought about my order all day and then I get home and now I'm disappointed its not perfect. Now I have to redo it. The shoes and Dark Souls book feel like required purchases so they're not really as fun as a fancy stylus and a smile slime phone charger.. which I was gonna pair with a blue ribbon lightning cable knockoff from 7/11 that I saw.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Friend cancelled on me but still had to get out despite being a broke ass. It's hip hop, trap nite to be specif. It's alright but I was banging this shit like two years ago. RL Grime Keef remixes and shit. Bitches love it tho. I should be doing this. 🎶

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I overheard some ex-lucasarts employee (with a really nice skywalker ranch backpack) talking to some guy in the store today and he was like "yeah I could be doing conventions and drawing minecraft prints or whatever, but you know." It was really funny.

Just ate half a burg.

Also Venitian Snares is playing in july i think google said.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Was not feelin trap nite at the bar but not ready to go home so drinkin some late nite beers on the beach with some tunes. Much better.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
lol so I unintentionally have been browsing gaf on my iOS devices connected to my works wifi. I usually tick wifi off but I've definitely forgotten lately.

I wonder if anyone is checking what devices connect and where they connect to..

Everybody act really really polite in case my boss is reading.

daman824

Ugh I have class tomorrow and am currently feeling it pretty badly. Anyone have a way tl reduce the hangover tomorrow? I'm eating breaad currently.

Would gatoraid help? Thanks in advance.

hey i've been in that position. like i said it sucks, but it does work. i'll probably have to do it in vegas next month. plus post-ralph food feels very nourishing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Made it home. Listening to classic soul music. Soul music is the best. Been developing a v good scloud mix of it, got like 4 or 5 mixes in the works.

FatSandy.jpg

[/spoiler]
What the fuck is that? Macaroni & Cheese and French Frys? Is that how low we've stooped?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel really happy right now. Going back to sleep. 😅

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, I was wasted last night. It was nice. Being that lit up 24/7 living out in the forest like sasquatch is p much the dream. 😑

Oh well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I drank three beers. It was p.great. Put cannabis honey in one of them. Now I'm awake and already drinking sparkling water. It's time off from work and when I go back it's the big event!

It's like, legitimately been a little while now since I've been hecka blotto. I used to be the worst one here.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just saw an eye-smiling girl while getting coffee and I was like "free coffee!" and she made anime eyes at me.

I guess the espresso machine at WF is down so they'r ejust giving out freebie coffee.

Noshino

so my lil brother is into this chick that is how and takes advantage of it

today we were drinking and she happened to show up

i told him to be careful but this kid is gaga for this chick

Wool

The planet has an organized intelligence, dedicated to killing your spirit. Your journey is almost over. We are all travelling backwards, so we don’t have to deal with the reality. We are doomed. If the sun wouldn't rise up this morning, you wouldn't know it until it was too late. It’s afternoon and the nervous system can’t take much more of this. The cosmic egg is cracking. You are blocking out the voices with television, with alcohol, with electronic games. Your time is now. Try to live. If you can’t, try to cry. The global human population is metastasizing. We have risen to technological heights in order to destroy ourselves. You are reading the book of last chances and have lost your place and are falling asleep. Soon it will be game over.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been really getting into this mix I'm making for J2. It's intense. The one positive to my job is that I can just fucks with soundcloud all day, it even looks like I'm working while I do it. 💿

I'm really psyched for the new emoji, just looked them over. The middle finger one is going to revolutionize communications. BTW ever notice how awesome the unicode emoji's are? I kinda wish we could just post those, they're beautiful.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
He'll probably start to think his minivan is a spaceship or something and drive the family off a cliff. 🚀😎🔥

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Okay I know I promised to never ever post another and I don't want Copernicus to scream at me but I made a new mix that came together beautifully. J2 might like it.

It's pretty funky shit TBH. 🆒💋✨

J. Bravo

Okay I know I promised to never ever post another and I don't want Copernicus to scream at me but I made a new mix that came together beautifully. J2 might like it.

It's pretty funky shit TBH. ����✨

Sorry! We can't find that playlist.

Did you try to access a private playlist, but were not logged in?
Maybe the playlist has been removed.

:(

edit: oh. signing in fixed it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
IRL I read wools post aloud dramatically to a friend.

I also bought a book called the wireless man from 1912 at the use bookstore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom