• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
shouldn't have fucked the ex

did it anyways

i'll find out tomorrow if i made a good decision or not

Same.

Overdid it last night, not that it matters or that I give even the most remotest of shits. But I had to go back to work and my phone fell under my futon, would have been super late for work if DM didn't jump on me and punch my face with his paws. What a good cat, I foresee treats in his future. 😘🐈

J. Bravo

Dollar beer night! If this girl "falls asleep" before going out again, I'm pretty much done waiting around for her. She's usually really cool and a great person to talk too, but there's only so many times you can bail on plans made a couple days previously before I get tired of it.

She's got a gap bam bam would be proud of though

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Also dollar pint night here 2nite. Going 4sho. 😘🍻

Always be moving forward. Fuck any1 who doesn't keep up. Don't let anyone, bitch or bro, slow you down.

Almost down with book two of Game of Thrones, picking up A Storm of Swords after work since it's my last night off for a long time. 🔪

Skele7on

Banned
I wish that this day would just end.

Why oh why, absinthe shots, on a work night.

I have literally done nothing today at work, just stared, grabbed so much food and coffee and went to the server room for a quick nap.

Tonight is £1 a beer night and the girl friend is out with her friends, so me and my friends are going to go hard tonight.

Wish me luck GAF.

Only 1 hour of work left.

I feel like a prince....

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Dollar beer night! If this girl "falls asleep" before going out again, I'm pretty much done waiting around for her. She's usually really cool and a great person to talk too, but there's only so many times you can bail on plans made a couple days previously before I get tired of it.

She's got a gap bam bam would be proud of though

Be strong dood. People will abandon you a lot throughout life. It's not a reflection of your own value as a person. Don't be bitter about others or feel sorry for yourself, just keep on keeping on.

tfw I'm actually projecting my own insecurities onto you via this post

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sometimes it is a reflection of your value. Everybody's not good enough for somebody out there. Your value is limited, not infinite. Best seek out an accurate appraisal and work with it.

J. Bravo

Be strong dood. People will abandon you a lot throughout life. It's not a reflection of your own value as a person. Don't be bitter about others or feel sorry for yourself, just keep on keeping on.

tfw I'm actually projecting my own insecurities onto you via this post
Yeah its not like I value myself based on who wants to hang out, it's just that if she bails it's going to turn into "hey Kaitlynn, I'm gonna be here tonight, maybe we'll see each other" instead of "hey lets go out together"

But we've been out the last 2 months every Wednesday for dollar beers so I'm pretty sure she won't bail.

Theskullsposter.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Josh Jackson is so cool

Snugs mix is cool as F

IDevonK, wool what about you?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have too many things to say all at once and it's really frustrating me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
He I was able to fire off a 600 word email and feel slightly better. I'm very much about non verbal thought though. I hate thinking within the constructs of language. That might be why I write so much.

Inside myself there is all this stuff. All this machinery. But somehow reality has decided it takes the form of a guy wearing tight cutoffs smiling at everyone.

J. Bravo

Lol it was too much I guess. I'm wasted. My boy bought me some bombs and shots fuck I'm wasted. More wasted than I have been in s while. Better than driving I guess.

Skele7on

Banned
Word up, so I survived last night without making too much of an ass of myself.

Now in work once again head in hands, Why isn't it okay to wear sunglasses inside...

Anyway I have a meeting with the big boss in 5 mins.

This is gonna be a hoot!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Pink smoke was hecka sick from what I heard so far.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I would rather spend a week in jail than go to burning man.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't make threads.

I kinda want to go to jail tbh. It would be really nice to just wake up every day knowing I didn't have to do anything at all cept just kick back in my cell and chill. 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom