• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

You could be right also, I just know they say it in that also. Probably say it in a bunch of stuff actually.

Afternoon Tea was cool, but way too formal. I've come around to English Breakfast but still prefer Earl Grey. Lack of booze was annoying.

J. Bravo

I'm so grateful and lucky to have parents who cover my ass time and time again when I screw up. Mostly with money. I'm not sure how I can ever today them.

hoggert

These dinner parties are going to be the death of me. Ate too much drank too much good times

Edit so it was some ugly ass tom cat last night and not a coyote. Life is nothing like the movies and I'm angry

EloquentM

aka Mannny
You could be right also, I just know they say it in that also. Probably say it in a bunch of stuff actually.

Afternoon Tea was cool, but way too formal. I've come around to English Breakfast but still prefer Earl Grey. Lack of booze was annoying.
Minus I need a job

arab

watching boyhood tomorrow. it's crazy to be able to walk to so many things. you couldn't live without a car back in louisiana unless you lived in new orleans

Getting a ride home from a friend. Went to a super summer slam party. Was nice seeing old friends. Worst part. The friend who's driving me home tried to bail on me. I walked outside and said hey you leaving buddy? No. I'm just turning my car around. I have no faith left. I'm in his car now. I want to punch him in the face.

2nd night in a row drinking, it's been a whike. Gin and juice (and triple sec) a re my undoing today but it feels soooo good

Edit: awww shit I'm sooo gone now

kehs

Banned
Been looking at silent movie interludes

for the entire thread:
tumblr_ll1uyzNGdB1qaphz7o1_500.gif

for the minus
tumblr_lkhsg1Je6D1qiz3j8o1_400.gif

for mac
tumblr_lh8entT4Mu1qfppz2o1_500.png

for sniggs
tumblr_ma5yqfmPmh1qd48zdo1_r1_500.gif

for the weakones
tumblr_lqdafqThDx1qaphz7o1_500.gif

for coldkevin
tumblr_m2ywjsylXE1qbhnrvo1_500.png

for jtwo
tumblr_lfg79w24uT1qfppz2o1_500.png

for me
tumblr_llchz2HJhs1qfppz2o1_500.gif

kehs

Banned
Playing pool, and i just saw some taking a creep shot.

Can't believe people actually do that shit when out with other people.
Wtf.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMFG I love it kehs.

In other news I'm watching attack on Titan.

J. Bravo

my sort of gf fell asleep before i got out of class so i just played basketball instead of getting birthday drunk lol. i enjoyed it.

kehs

Banned
Just had a heart to heart with another homeless person outside of a gas station.

Dude broke down and started crying in front of me, and then I did too a little bit.

This society if fucked.

tinychat is live....with me...and really who needs anyone else?

Noshino

Nah brother

I'm out out of the military march 15.

But given that I got in trouble again in less than a year that date might be moved up lol

Regardless as soon as I get out I'm taking a whoknowshowmanymonthslong road trip around the states

kehs

Banned
I'm sorry if I forgot anyone in that list.

I just couldn't find a proper title card to meet your abundant personality.

Like eggman, I couldn't find a gif that kept changing.

Like Zelda, I couldn't find a gif that kept changing

Ayumi

Let me tell you this

Getting panic attacks when drunk is no fun

I had too much to drink and I'm trying so hard to type properly

Help me get sober, this is awful. :<

kehs

Banned
You made me feel so bad I went back and found something for you elo, it's topical though:

tumblr_mta67qbcrg1qiz3j8o1_500.gif

This one I thought was fucking real

tumblr_lo6rufP3P11qciafbo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom