• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If every member of the DT was in the same cell block and we could pass notes I don't think all that much would change TBH.

Breakfast = chocolate mousse, bacon, falafel and a scone.

Wool

Josh Jackson is so cool

Snugs mix is cool as F

IDevonK, wool what about you?

Which mix are you talking about? I listened to one a couple months ago that was p cool. I have a lot of time to listen today. It's my first day back at home in the US, and I've been eating C Ranch Doritos and playing V games all day so far.

I bought a 6 pack of India Pale Lagers too. I don't know the difference between ale and lager except for that the

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Pink Smoke!

My back is still basically fucked and it's my day off. Rough-ass week having to work with an injured back. But I got a lot of sympathy from the QT customers. Oh well. I'm kicking back with my Genesis today but I'm still really depressed. Can't exercise, can't really sit, can't walk much. The only thing I can do really is lay on the floor and play Sega.

Was thinking I'd do some cooking but I'm not really up for it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have to work both jobs the next couple days and I'm so tired that I could die. Doing time 4 sure. This caged bird doesn't sing tho.

I want to buy a PS4 videogame but can't decide between that Diablo game or that Last of Us game. Really hard decision even though I barely have time for vgames neways.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Anecdotally I played about half of the last of us in it's first week and haven't touched it since. And you can easily watch anime and listen to pop music while also playing diablo.....

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I tried to buy the Diablos but for some reason the add to cart button is missing from the website so I can't, not sure if it's glitching or if there's something wrong with my account. Oh well. Thank you for your council.

J. Bravo

Diablo 3 is a great game. I hope you get it.

I was shitfucked last night. That's what happens when you tell people it is your birthday I guess.

hoggert

Oh and I'm probably going to be getting that new d3 for ps3 once I'm back in the city since most of my homies are going ps3. Figure most of you guys aren't broke as shit and have 4s or Ones thou

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Have plans to order indian food but the restaurant doesn't open until 5.

hoggert

Have plans to order indian food but the restaurant doesn't open until 5.
Oh my god.

HR6W
Got a chimney going for some local made spinach feta wins sausages but fuck I haven't had Indian food in ages

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMFG just ordered. Going to shower and cleanse myself before the feast.

been drinking vodka for the last 3hrs. Been playing Warcraft 4 and CoD 2 with friends.
And I realized how good decent vodka and good orange juice taste compared to cheap vodka and cheap orange juice

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Tikka Masala
Spiced Rice
Naan
Paneer
Samosas
6pck Red Stripe

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Running on empt. but had a chance to chill w/ my faves tonight and couldn't pass it up. Good 2 be w/ chill peeps. 💖

There's just something uplifting bout hanging w/ a crew of peeps and feeling like there's no other crew of peeps you'd rather be w/ atm.

ive never been in this thiread before

im drunk

got all kinds of feels and new peerspectives

holy hell man

i just accidentallty lost 10 hours of gameplay in chrono trigger bec ause of a save game mishap

im bummed but im also mind-blown bc i have tw ofacebook accounts and i feel like i have a secret identity

MIND BLOWn

Skele7on

Banned
work beers last night, only had 4 and I feel wrecked today.

Somehow I think by "taking it easy" it has made it worse.

Woke up so many times in the night as my mouth was just too dry and felt like I was choking.

Good lord work is going to drag today, just gonna chill out and try get through.

I wish I had got the chance to play Diablo and Madden last night, but I was far too drunk.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Haha, I did it again. Woke up an hour late for work. My finger got super fucked up, not sure how but it's all bloody. I remember walking my friends to some car that was giving them a ride then some guy told me to fuck off. Should probs pull it together tbh. Oh well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe you actually just start your shift an hour late now.

Woke up thinking about small wrists in a sexual way sometimes you're just like look at those cute wrists idk

Still pretty immobile yesterday sucked. I'm already bored today and I've been awake for 5minutes.

kehs

Banned
I've been sleeping on my floor on purpose for the past like three weeks. It's pretty legit, I feel like I'm getting alot more rest.

I keep looking up at my bed and thinking "this floor is so much better".

Unfortunately it reminds me of really good times that ended in really bad times. Then I get sad and crawl up to the bed for like five minutes before going back to the floor.

Skele7on

Banned
I've been sleeping on my floor on purpose for the past like three weeks. It's pretty legit, I feel like I'm getting alot more rest.

I keep looking up at my bed and thinking "this floor is so much better".

Unfortunately it reminds me of really good times that ended in really bad times. Then I get sad and crawl up to the bed for like five minutes before going back to the floor.

your bed is all like, I miss you bro.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah when I was like 21 I slept on the floor for about 16 months. Basically the entire time I lived in Berkeley. The floor can be good to you. But right now I miss my bed. It is a little fun sleeping on the ground next to a CRT display. I fell asleep with it on last night. I forgot how they degauss when you shut them off and it creates a giant spark of light like a flashbulb going off.

It's good stuff.
I feel sad about girl.
Drinking coffee and about to take my medication. I seriously just want to go for an epic life affirming trance jog but I fucking can't and it's depressing as hell.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just watched manny take the ice bucket challenge.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Your mortal body may perish, but your spirit will continue thrive amongst the trees, moss and stone, for it is your true destination. You are there right now, in fact. Your meat and bones may be withering away inside a giant wooden box, studying monotony through a smaller plastic box, but your True Body™, your ethereal essence, drifts under the naked light of the sun, Alive and Free. 🌞

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Men of the forest. 🙌🌲🌲🙌

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Who are your top 5 artists in the game right now? 👑🎼 Been thinking about this a lot.

😘 How to Dress Well (HTDW) https://soundcloud.com/howtodresswell/how-to-dress-well-it-was-u-1
😘 Burial https://soundcloud.com/mysteriousbluebox/burial-archangel
😘 Frank Ocean https://soundcloud.com/leighy/frank-ocean-lost-www-flvto-com
😘 The-Dream https://soundcloud.com/the-dream/05-wedding-crasher?in=the-dream/sets/the-dream-1977
😘 Kendrick Lamar https://soundcloud.com/interscope/kendrick-lamar-money-trees-ft

Tough call but that's my shit. 💩👈🆒

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
TBH I just want to listen to Decisions by HTDW (sorry couldn't locate on SC) all day and just cry the poison out of my body. But the tears won't come. I'm an abandoned reservoir. I'm home 2 nothingness. But it's cool, whatever. 👌

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Idk. For the last 3 months all I've listened to is soundcloud and I rarely even check to see what song I'm listening to. I just obsess over who I follow and how my feed looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom