• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah I'll probs get Destiny and GTA and be good for a long time. I like games I can just zone out to and grind away with hp and tunes on. 🎧

Get'sMad

u talking to me?

I can say with 100% pure confidence, despite my current inebriation, that out of my many, many years spent on the internet and the vast array of alias I've created, "nightraper" was not one of them...

and if anyone can find evidence to the contrary, please, feel free to kill me!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Eyes like sky. Infinite gaze. Something 2 strive for. Sometimes I feel like my eyes are empty but maybe it's just the smokes or the drank or the lonlieness

Get 2 sleep in tomorrow, no day job. Got a few togo beers they gave me an extra plus a free shotl, appreciating those dudes and dudettes for appreciating me to some degree. Gonna crush those w tunes and probs some rouge legacy.

The bed is cold. As it will be for long time. Gonna scrape my bowls.

Get'sMad

got DJ Screw - Late Night Fuckin Yo Bitch on the stereo and about to smoke a j :D

need to shut my phone down before I say some really regrettable things to some matches on tinder

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Is it working? Please help. If I stop it's because I'm drinking beer or petting my animal companion DM. The new Jeremih is so fierce.

Get'sMad

Is it working? Please help. If I stop it's because I'm drinking beer or petting my animal companion DM. The new Jeremih is so fierce.

wait...theres new Jeremih?

is it like a new mixtape or just some tracks

Late Nights w/ Jeremih is one of my most played things over the past 2 years by far

Joe

last week i went to a doug stanhope show. got incredibly drunk, fell and almost broke my hip. im still hobbling around. who's going sober with me?!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
wait...theres new Jeremih?

is it like a new mixtape or just some tracks

Late Nights w/ Jeremih is one of my most played things over the past 2 years by far
He just put out small mix called noma not on my album but it's really good. The full alb should be dope af

Get'sMad

oh god so I'm living in a house after years and years of living in places with shared walls/floors and being able to just not give a fuck about sound/bass levels is just about the most liberating feeling ever

I mean I love me some good headphones to death, but man....some floor speakers and a dedicated sub and not having to give a fuck about fucking with the eq is just the greatest.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
oh god so I'm living in a house after years and years of living in places with shared walls/floors and being able to just not give a fuck about sound/bass levels is just about the most liberating feeling ever

I mean I love me some good headphones to death, but man....some floor speakers and a dedicated sub and not having to give a fuck about fucking with the eq is just the greatest.
Grats man! I would love that so much right now.

I ran into spikes and died. Brb smoking. 🚬
To this day I think I'm really dead sometimes. I ran off the interstate driving 20 hours trying to save a relationship one night.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That there was so much frustrated DESIRE 😒
And that their pain, it would never expire
That these loving hearts will always just burn on fire 🔥💗

Just NO SATISFACTION
Just these twisted hearts on fire
There's no design, no God, no
Just the future in my mother's BROKEN HEART
💔😭
My precious HTDW. Love you so. You are my life force.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You don't have to worry
My love will be there for you babe
you said that you'd gone wonder
I will be the reason to be without you

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
No mercy baby always crying😭
No open sea out on the water🚣
I see the world through so much poison 💊
Didn’t bury his own father 💀

Just a few years ago she told you
“We think it’s new but the future is older”⏳
I can’t understand how the world could hold up
All this pain and all this weight. 🌏🔒

I’m not asking you to just wait for tomorrow
Deep in your chest stay sequestered and somber. 🙏
Now instead I guess I’ll smash my fists on the walls of👊
This emptiness, baby, this house inside👊👊

If you could hope so much, change everything!
But you know the future holds more deadly, deadly things!🔪
And I can’t help you out unless you tell me, tell me things!👅
And who could have ever known you were running on empty, empty babe?!🔰⛽️

When your face is opened up, there’s so many, many things!
These stories of the world before any, anything
Had crawled out on this globe, these deadly, deadly things!🐜
Yet you came back for me, such a pretty, pretty thing…
Yet you came back for me
Such a pretty, pretty thing

The future is older than the past
Every new day carries the weight of the last
The future is older than the past📅✨✨
Every new day carries the weight of the last

Ya if I could I’d hold your face in my hand and stop your sighing
“Oh I know this earth, this earth is just so giant
Got you thinking that you’re nothing”

But mama your pain and your silence
Fills my future with such hopeless
Hopeless fear that the world won’t be my home that
My heart can’t bear this journey through the night!

KO7XR.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufzRV3xspYA

https://youtube.com/watch?v=M6t47KtcrdY

J. Bravo

Dear drunk thread,

Last night I got 100% thrown into the friend zone, and it hurts. Which is funny because she didn't want a relationship because she "would end up hurting me". Oh well. We're basically a couple without the sex. Which would be fine, but I'm not getting laid anywhere else currently so that's not gonna work. I'm going to separate myself from her emotionally and physically for the next few weeks/months and we'll go from there. Thanks for reading my live journal entry ❤

coldvein

Banned
check it

"Delete what you wrote to _______ now. If not you'll have more problems than your drunk ass can handle.

Delete that now or her brother and I are on the way to Seattle to fuck you and your life up. Delete it now"

hooooooo!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
somebody is threatening to legitimately kill me on fb for the first time ever
Hahaha, what did you write?

Tonight I have to just come straight home after work. Fuck. Fully off the deep end rn. If I plan on making it past 30 might need to rethink things.

squash, keep doin what you're doing. the fact she said she would hurt you.. that's a mega super red flag. you're a good dude, plenty of ratty ass fish in the sea. chin up. and yes, stop talking to her. don't text or call. maybe she'll realize how amazing you are, if she doesn't,then you win either way.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Honestly death by murder is better than illness or old age. There's some glory in it. Take your execution graciously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom