• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Timestamp: it's almost 1AM. P drunk by the time I crush these two sixteen ouncers I might be past that point. Just need to leave reminders for tomorrow. Atm I'm being a nice boy no trouble.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Timestamp: I'm drunk on the computer

The silver surfer is real.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I dunno it's like it's good to spend time with the herd but tbh I don't even try to interact w/ most of these people.

Gvaz

Banned
some reason i got trashed the other night i started getting mad and calling people names in irc chat

which is weird i never do that

ZeroRay

I've mentally trained myself to believe I'm a year older than I actually am. For example, a week ago, this girl asked me how old I was and I immediately answered "26". Tonight, I looked at my post history and saw this:

Cute ass kid.

I'll be 36 in 2024. It will be time for the next generation to thrive.

I will be 35 at the oldest in 2024, if I survive. But mentally I am an old(er) soul. This had been good for me so far. Gained tangible wisdom.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This Homie walked all the way home. Tbh those girls were trippin out. Tbh I don't trust anyone but J2, DM, Whit, Lex and Des. All my favorite people. Aside from those other two....my fam.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My download halted overnight again. With the ps4 fully powered up.
Ugh.

I'm at 39.5 gigs. Soooooooon I'll be in GTA

lush

Man, hate having to switch from green to liquor full time during job hunts. Shit really puts it all in perspective, really empathize with the homie chief keef.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I gotta stop tagging along with random people after closing out the bar. Ended up riding in a van with these two crazy girls who were wasted and ended up stopping at a playground. I ended up getting out and walking like 3 or 4 miles home, I don't remember why for sure but I think it was because they were driving p far away and I'd be stuck out in the middle of nowhere when I woke up.

Oh well. It was a mildly fun exp.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok my eBay seller responded confirming she's s drugged out wacko

k SO SORRY i WAS TOTALLY CONFUSED. Ur right thats what happened but the
other package had ur name on it? Where is it know? I have a buyer waiting
for it? Thx so much for letting me know. I hate to ask but am i speaking
with a man woman or youth? I am going to try to compensate u for the
troubles but i do jewelry would u or someone u know use a pair free of
course.? Depending where the package is lol kiddin.

Going for a #rainjog and GTAV should finally be done installing when I'm done.

hoggert

U should get angry with that woman for asking what heteronormative noun u r 😾 this 2014 the future is here and we all are purely digital consciousness data surfing the 🆕🆒

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
U should get angry with that woman for asking what heteronormative noun u r 😾 this 2014 the future is here and we all are purely digital consciousness data surfing the 🆕🆒
👏

hoggert

sol beer is amazing idk why

destiny demo has been alright so far. idk people are so crazy about hating on the game. it's bizarre such a mediocre game inspires such vehement comments in nearly every destiny thread lol

I hope gearbox steals the buzzword trigger warning
"weightiness"
for the next borderlands though. that series is stupid with the floaty combat and insta death barrage of bullets combo

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's the typical internet gamer / flaming retard cycle of masturbatory hype ("shut up and take my money"/ejaculation GIFs/etc) -> disappointment when the game isn't what you let it's multimillion dollar market budget have you believe -> hyperbole competition. Like, the louder you yell out your opinion and the more incessantly you repeat it, the more important it becomes.

Matush

Bim bam, bim bam bom, jk, already semi-drunk, guys are playing on PS4 and I want to go out to the city, should I kick them out, or stay with my bros...

Get'sMad

whoa...I was real good this week actually after going pretty hard the last few weeks. Thinking of taking a hiatus until NYE but that's damn near impossible with all the stupid holiday parties I'll have to attend (including Thanksgiving at my sister's fiance's familys place uuuuugh) that will only be tolerable while drinking. Jan or Feb is always better time to do a nice long hiatuses anyways.

that being said I am going out and having a few tonight.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Help, I'm lost in GTA. Will never return to real life.

hoggert

destiny is really a metaphor for alcoholism you see the traveler represents virtue through the light you strive to get for your armor and shit while the darkess represent alcohol. thats why there are four: vex = wine fallen = quinoa vodka cabal = lager hive = tequila because like the bible there were four original sins before the new testament wrote them out to be seven. what it is trying to teach us is to embrace the darkness like dark souls because the darkness will kill off all the old gods and create an age of man where man's fate is decided by man alone

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Interesting thesis, highest. I see now why they cut out so much story.

hoggert

With six beers in me I could write anything better then the idiots at bungie have since myth2. halo was just embarrassing retreads and destiny is pure lol besides the lore of the vex faction

i dl'ed the demo for ps3 last night and ended up playing till 4 am .. burning ass on the sparrow and jumping off into a gunfight never gets old

hard to find cool peeps with mics to play with tho

everytime i find someone with a mic I feel like I'm going back in time 10 years

they could have done a separate single player campaign with more of a story i guess.. its understandable why the story is thin since its basically an mmo type deal

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
With six beers in me I could write anything better then the idiots at bungie have since myth2. halo was just embarrassing retreads and destiny is pure lol besides the lore of the vex faction
Fuck that the Destiny mythos are cool as heck.
I'm sorry, I can't explain it. I just love it. You can't question what you love.

I've drank a six pack everynight the last three nights including tonight. Drinking Pacifico tonight. Figured I'd lay off the IPAs since I have to work tomorrow. I do think that collectively the drunk thread is coming up with some pretty good dystopian culture.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
2nite is the type of nite where I'd be going outtie after work without a doubt but I probably have to be a #goodboy and stay in. Maybe I'll just pet cats and play 🐲 until I pass out but I dunno. 😑

I think my teeth are getting soft. It's been hurting to bite down on food. Is this normal? 🚑

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ginger beer is pretty ace, especially the exxxtra spicy flavor.

FXgfO2c.jpg
Added tears of the phoenix oil to some honey and put it in my tea. Its super delicious actually. So nice to have the rain 🙏�� but I've been kinda stir crazy.

Gvaz

Banned
2nite is the type of nite where I'd be going outtie after work without a doubt but I probably have to be a #goodboy and stay in. Maybe I'll just pet cats and play 🐲 until I pass out but I dunno. 😑

I think my teeth are getting soft. It's been hurting to bite down on food. Is this normal? 🚑

Sounds like you're grinding your teeth bro

also no drugs so drinking and smoking weed tonight. finally got my non-nicotine ecig in, so hopefully this helps me stop smoking!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can't remember what brand I always get.. I think it might be called Reeds? It's the popular one that comes in 4 packs. There's an extra spicy version and just thinking about it makes me want one. 😌

I think this xfiles episode I'm watching is basically the plot of the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom