• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

Told ya so.

Now that my room is clean and I rearranged it, I love spending time in here. I can only imagine what it will be like when I get my computer desk. Now if only could figure out a way to smoke weed out my window without it sinking up the whole house...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I feel like death. 💀

Turns out it was a bad idea to drink three beers in the morning then go back to sleep. Waiting for my americano at this place on my block and some shitlord is singing and playing a ukulele in here. How is this allowed. 😫

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My phone feels heavier right now.

Also GTAV is still engrossing me. It was perfect binging the first act over the weekend and now that the story is just I cruise mode I only have time for like a half hour a night.

Hoggert what platform are you playing destiny on?

hoggert

PS3 digital. Needed something to keep me in the house this weekend. Picking up a ps4 and dragon age this week with the sales hopefully

Noshino

back in the usa

a few days away from being officially out of the navy

going to florida in a few days, then down to peru for a few weeks/months,might travel to brazil to see a buddy

i miss japan though

god i think im falling for a co worker from my last department, problem is that she isnt my type at all. Hispanic, bookworm, super innocent, doesn't drink nor party. she is like my complete opposite.

she finds writing exciting ffs!

Get'sMad

oh nice...i'll probably give that a spin here in a little bit once I get in the proper zone. big fan of haunting, majestic and emotional things.

short work week where everyone is basically not doing shit for 3 days so yeah I'm drinking tonight. :/

got GAF going up.......on a Monday? ��

J. Bravo

i'm just trying to smoke but my dad is down here watching gotham for some reason. he needs to go to bed , haha. i would just go in my room and smoke but last time i tried that everyone could smell it and asked wtf was burning....so yeah not happeniing again. maybe a fan would work if it was blowing towards the open window but not sure i wanna risk that so soon after the last incident.

Get'sMad

ha

I remember being home while in college during holidays and summer and having to wait for the parents to go to bed before I could feel safe enough to climb through the window in the room I grew up in out onto the roof to smoke.

those were the days. 😂

J. Bravo

yeah usually i just go outside on my porch and chill on the bench. but it's getting cold so now i have to bundle up hella since i'm just sitting down. rather have my own place and smoke inside :(

Get'sMad

despite living by myself in a house, unless I'm vaping, I go out in the garage to smoke a j or bowl no matter what the weather....which is quite often. I'm sure if I still smoked cigs that wouldn't be the case though.

god i've gotten old.

just took too many shots of bacardi and bought a thing of caviar. currently wallowing in self pity over bad decisions with women. mondays, man. or technically, tuesdays.

J. Bravo

Did you do dmt??? Is that the crazy shit or am I thinking of salvia? Either way how was it?

I put in for a partial at work but it got denied. Now I get to work my 9 hour shift with no breaks instead of studying for my emt practicals. 😓 never did I think I'd be so disappointed I can't study...

Gvaz

Banned
Did you do dmt??? Is that the crazy shit or am I thinking of salvia? Either way how was it?

I put in for a partial at work but it got denied. Now I get to work my 9 hour shift with no breaks instead of studying for my emt practicals. �� never did I think I'd be so disappointed I can't study...

I've never had saliva so I couldn't tell you but it's like

mind_blown.gif

tumblr_n78v7i8XCI1qjc6jso1_400.gif

lsd_cat_2-6982.gif

Rolled into one. That lift off was in-fucking-tents.

close your eyes and fractals upon fractals that you couldn't believe in colors your brain can't process, open your eyes and your trippy wallpaper now has 3D depth and the monitor looks like it's trying to get closer even though you are detached from your body. I didn't break through, so DMT still has more to show me apparently.

Gvaz

Banned
I...wow. Ok. Did not expect that kind of answer. Thanks though. Sounds pretty intense. How much did you pay for it?
I only paid $22 for a quarter gram which is five big hits. I fucked up on smoking it tho and the plastic aftertaste is ruff. Smoke wasn't bad at all tho.

I might give it another shot tonight to try and break through but Jesus. Wow. Intense.

Get'sMad

I've wussed out every time I've been offered DMT. kinda regret it. There's still time though! I just remember being around people smoking it and it smelling pretty awful.

There were like 4 people in my office today. I did nothing. Now I'm home sipping vodka.

Minus_Me

I'm about a month sober and what not. Finally off the benzos and hopefully won't be getting seizures or whatnot.

I miss alcohol hourly.

Get'sMad

whoa. Good work man!

Is this a long term thing or just doing a hiatus for awhile and seeing how you feel? I take breaks now and then and usually go sober for the month of February every year. Actually wanted to take a month off recently but it's so hard for me not to drink this time of year.

Minus_Me

For the long haul, not like I haven't said that before though. GF is also sober now and were helping each other as best we can. The thought of never having another drink though is brutal and depressing to me.

Gvaz

Banned
I've wussed out every time I've been offered DMT. kinda regret it. There's still time though! I just remember being around people smoking it and it smelling pretty awful.

There were like 4 people in my office today. I did nothing. Now I'm home sipping vodka.
Dmt is powerful. But it's gentle. Saliva is like FUCK YOU apparently but I haven't had it. I'd say do it but even with a vape the plastic smells so gross.

Get'sMad

I've done salvia a couple times and HATED it. Didn't find it super powerful (I know there are like different extract strengths and its been so long since I did it) but it tastes terrible along with an awful (albeit short) trip/high. Basically made me feel like when I was a kid sick with a fever and kinda hallucinating at night while you try to sleep and keep waking up in a cold sweat.

Also good luck minus me! Nice to have a partner whose in it with you...like that would be the only way I'd ever be able to pull off long term sobriety.

sn00zer

Yay...finally unbanned (4 days)..... drinking a bit and postin on gaf...more soothing than meditation

EDIT: Woah did not notice the alcoholic posts...I picked a weird time to jump in the thread considering I get drunk maybe 4 times a years

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This thread is all alcoholic posts. Happy to hear things are going above the water, M_M.

OMFG work is killing me this week and I was out late last night on a date. 🙀

Gvaz

Banned
I've done salvia a couple times and HATED it. Didn't find it super powerful (I know there are like different extract strengths and its been so long since I did it) but it tastes terrible along with an awful (albeit short) trip/high. Basically made me feel like when I was a kid sick with a fever and kinda hallucinating at night while you try to sleep and keep waking up in a cold sweat.

Also good luck minus me! Nice to have a partner whose in it with you...like that would be the only way I'd ever be able to pull off long term sobriety.

I'm gonna try it tonight and see if i can break through, but it's very powerful. I've done acid before but this was like taking fucking 20 tabs at once, at least it didn't last long. I don't think I could do a 4-6 hour trip like certain forms of dmt (i think orally?)

There's some anxiety while taking it but it goes away while you start to leave your body behind (i sometimes get disassociation while sober before ever touching drugs so im familiar with this feeling) and there's an anxiety of WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME, but then everything is so nice and your body is pretty much grounded while you're in the fucking fourth dimension trying to find the fifth, and every second feels like a lifetime, but not in the way acid does where you can be like "this will never end" before you realize you're tripping.

DMT and saliva is apparently from friends the different between having a conversation and having a screaming match.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i think from now we should refer to compromises as mamabears

Get'sMad

That's a very interesting proposed modification to the English language jtwo 🎓

I painted my front door a new color today and while I enjoy the change very much its fuckin with my brain stoned here. For half a damn year I was used to one color always lurking in my peripheral vision and now its gone and done changed.

hoggert

i do 🌌 i look up into the star and see the disney infinity 3.0 of human potential man thanks to the power of plexus the all in one wonder drug buy it from your local stay at home mom today

tonight is the night to start baking
hopefully work is empty today

J. Bravo

I only paid $22 for a quarter gram which is five big hits. I fucked up on smoking it tho and the plastic aftertaste is ruff. Smoke wasn't bad at all tho.

I might give it another shot tonight to try and break through but Jesus. Wow. Intense.

ah cool thats not bad at all. i'm gonna try to find it. I need to take a break from smoking a pipe tho, cuz damn my throat is fucked. i get incredibly baked but my throat hurts so damn bad haha. wtb vape!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom