• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

I don't understand how a girl could be too eager to hang with you. Unless its veering into crazy clingy stalker ish eager, I love it when girls wanna chill and make it known. I ain't got time for chicas that act all disinterested and aloof. I will move right along, thank you very much.

hoggert

the minute a girl actually shows some interest or wants to do some else other then lying there like a corpse while i go at it missonary style i delete her from the phone and unfriend her jesus fucking christ

Get'sMad

Too eager. Not eager enough. It's always something with you.

I'm acutely aware of my issues thank u very much.

Anyway...funny thing is I also matched with her friend (I know this because I creep searched them on facebook to see who we had mutual friends with and they were in tons of pics together) whom I'm actually more attracted to based on pics. I already had been talking to the girl a I'm going to hang with before I matched w/ her friend girl b so I have zero chance of ever getting w/ girl b now. Like girl b was Black Widow for Halloween and had the leather pants on and that ass was a fine work of art that I will now never get to write a thesis on.

hoggert

Alright twitter feed, a serious post for once. I'm probably going to buy a PS4 soon, besides Garden Wawfaaae, you dudes still playing Destiny? I know it's probably going to be crap, but a lot of the systems they have actually interest me (leveling up exotics) and reminds me of the Bungie I used to love when I had a Mac in the 90s and no console besides a SNES because my parents hated freedom I guess.

hoggert

fuck, im not playing games for minorities and the proletariots. i only play artistocratic games like awesomenauts or hatoful boyfriend

Is it wrong to wish everyone would just die? Like the entire planet just resets?

no embrace the emptiness at the heart of it all. my neighbors are having sex on the couch next door time to uncork some 2010 cabernet shit

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
qEhi6rg.jpg
👌

I've actually never liked the gta series before

i can never focus on the missions and end up doing stupid shit until it gets boring

i need hand holding in games

im willing to give gta5 a shot tho

hoggert

my night has spiralled out of control help but help like in a "help lol" sort of situation where i dont need help. well, help tomorrow morning since im planning to go to trader joes tomorrow morning and buy like 100 bucks worth of thanksgibing shit #twitter

edit GTA sucks gonna buy that black friday bundle just for that game that made everyone who had never seen a movie released on cirterion jizz their pants cuz it was remastered and sell the gtaV br

Get'sMad

first date back on the block since being cast aside by my last girl went pretty awesome. first lady I've ever went out with that was around my same height/taller in heels too. My serotonin levels have suddenly been re-upped. feels good man.

back home, getting blazed and just feelin' alive again. ��

J. Bravo

Man I wanna go to a crazy party again where everyone is hooking up and getting wasted. Just once. I've been to some dope parties but nothing huge and crazy.

Sometimes it seems like all you guys want is to get wasted and "get it in". When in reality you could have so much more. A higher meaning and a greater calling. Helping others instead of obsessing over yourself.

J. Bravo

lol ok man. that's all i post about in here, because this thread is the drunk thread. and you'd be right, if you were talking to me as recently as last summer (2013). now, while i like to get wasted and get it in, i'm trying to focus more on improving myself and completing my schooling. i've come to the realization that i can't dick around with this shit anymore. i will have people's lives in my hands at critical moments and I need to be prepared.

i just wanna get wasted every once in a while haha.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The phrase "getting it in" is crass as fuck and not-at-all romantic.

So we had a little booth at an art festival here in town last night. It was cool. We've done demos and stuff but it's always been in the store. It was a little intimidating just being out in the public rather than our territory. I was only there for about two hours though. Got to drink some wine. And across as the alley representing for park side cafe was an old high school friend! It was good to see her.

Weird night. and then today we found out one of our coworkers is leaving soon to be a vet tech. Kinda spooky, I'm nervous about the group dynamic with someone new.

Anyway. Sunday night. Gonna go for a walk before I retire to the cartoon fortress.

Getting out of this world excited for GTAV.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sorta broke and might not be able to buy it until Thursday.
I'll probably be irresponsible and buy it anyway but it's nice to at least try.

Man I love it my two roommates they know I'm gay and they except me, they the real Mvps.

Good to hear. The only thing you should judge a person by is if they are a good person or not.

When I was in the Army one of my friend was gay. We all knew it even though he never said anything. When he came out my friends and I told him we knew it because we saw him making out with a guy one night when we were clubbing. He started breaking down and crying telling us how much he meant that we never made him feel different.

This was in 2002.

Salsa

well im back

getting drunk at 5000 feet up was cool

aaESmKT.jpg

that andino drink was hot

got some venezuelan and peruvian loot as well

IMG-20141117-WA0014.jpg

I like that little dude pisco bottle. hope its good

Get'sMad

Amazing what a few weeks after a breakup and going on a date with a cool new lady will do for the psyche. Feel like a brand new man.

I've been really productive again the last few days. Finished painting the last bedroom of the house and got another new chair for my living room and a light fixture for the dining area. Everything is starting to come together....it's feeling like a god damn home.

relaxing with a little vodka and herb tonight just feeling real chill. 😎

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
⌚️👈2⃣🕛🏃🔫💣💰🚗💨🚁🙌✨

@Jtwo

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Are you going first person all the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.