• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wait Acrid is banned? How the fuck...and at the same time as Jtwo? Just kill me now. Life is over. Fuck, balls.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Housesitting at some granny's house with GF and my kitten. He loves being around people and is never mean but he's also insanely hyper and wants to tear shit up at all times. Anyways I just found out his father was a feral cat which explains everything. He's basically a domesticated wild animal. He's not like most housecats. I don't like it when he tries to eat my face when I'm sleeping but I respect where he's coming from. 👍🐈

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
really mad about him getting banned :/

turn down for h'what?

tonight is: vodka and left 4 dead 2

highly recommend :D

Brandon Stark is my fave GOT character ATM. Dunno how people aren't feeling that storyline with him and the dude in your avy and his sis. Lil dude is king of the north. God I'm so obsessed with that show atm

Sai-kun

Banned
Brandon Stark is my fave GOT character ATM. Dunno how people aren't feeling that storyline with him and the dude in your avy and his sis. Lil dude is king of the north. God I'm so obsessed with that show atm

yeah idk. i've read the books so i guess i can understand why tv show only people aren't as excited, but i think it's cool anyways, and i think the actor for jojen is cute as FUCK, and has a cool story too, so everything around his is great all the time.

I'm so glad all my roommates are into the show, lol. Sunday evenings at our place are rad.

J. Bravo

What is wrong with this girl? Same one I said I was a bitch. She always wants my dick. Like tonight. She's driving home drunk so she can fuck me. Why would I be nice to girls when some act like this.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What is wrong with this girl? Same one I said I was a bitch. She always wants my dick. Like tonight. She's driving home drunk so she can fuck me. Why would I be nice to girls when some act like this.
You're probably not that nice to girls, even when you think you are. Not hating, just saying. Honesty is the first step in the path to enlightenment.

J. Bravo

You're probably not that nice to girls, even when you think you are. Not hating, just saying. Honesty is the first step in the path to enlightenment.
Naw I know that. I watched the video with the black dude. I'm not really nice at all. Just saying why would I be nice when they risk duis and death for me when I'm a dick.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Naw I know that. I watched the video with the black dude. I'm not really nice at all. Just saying why would I be nice when they risk duis and death for me when I'm a dick.
Some bitches are just dumb. Either they fuck up and then learn from their mistakes and grow up or they keep at it until they're in jail and pregnant with their third child from the third father.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Like,

Has anyone judged you wrongfully? Condescended towards you? Or just looked down on you when they had no right to? It's time to wacka wacka up those bitches like you're pacman. Turn those ghosts to fruit and eat em up. 😬🍉🍌🍓

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Like,

Has anyone judged you wrongfully? Condescended towards you? Or just looked down on you when they had no right to? It's time to wacka wacka up those bitches like you're pacman. Turn those ghosts to fruit and eat em up. 😬🍉🍌🍓
You da realist brah. Thinking about scooping up some gin.

Salsa

omg

new_canvas29_by_meibatsu-d7f2qd4.jpg

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom