• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

tumblr_n47eadDWvD1qcpxxyo1_1280.gif

J. Bravo

Omg I don't understand how I was drunk as shit last night but have literally no hangover now or at 7 when I woke up. Not complaining. Just starving, tired, and thirsty. Gon a charge my phone then go sit in the hot tub at the gym 😊

kehs

Banned
There should be some kind of bartering system for bans.

Like if someone gets banned for a two weeks, like fourteen people can take a day ban and absolve said two week ban.

Minus_Me

Vous êtes belle - You are beautiful
Tu es la plus belle fille - You are the most beautiful
Pourquoi es-tu si belle? - Why are you so beautiful

obin_gam

7 30 PM here. Bored out of my mind.
The busses home from the city stops going 11.15 so I dont know if I want to get my ass in to city to bars or not.

Drinkin a Black Label single malt from Speyside, after two small Grants and two light beers. DECISIONS DECISIONS

Noshino

so i found out that this friend of mine got divorced, i dont know whether to make a move or not

she is super fraeking awesome, she likes to party, and has a great body

but she has a daughter and like i said she just got divorced

dont know whether to make a move or not
fml

EloquentM

aka Mannny
so i found out that this friend of mine got divorced, i dont know whether to make a move or not

she is super fraeking awesome, she likes to party, and has a great body

but she has a daughter and like i said she just got divorced

dont know whether to make a move or not
fml
Nosh you always talking about some filly.

Minus_Me

That six pack didn't last long. Not sure what to branch off into now. Got some delicious sushi since I'm starving. They added an order of tuna Temaki for free which was a nice gesture.

OMG, they made me a bowl of Chirashizushi as a gift. Never find this in Montreal!!!!!!!

obin_gam

Ok so now i'm at a bar which is gonna have a live saxophoneplayer as a dj. He hasnt shown yet. I will try to record it if i dontdie of orgasm first

DONT DRUNK DRIVE AND CHECK YOUR PHONE. Get her to drive!
Yeah there was no way I was letting her drive my car. She was drunk too and I drive a stick.

Don't get me wrong, I don't normally drive drunk and I don't like drunk drivers but she told me where she lived and it was about 2 minutes away from the bar we were at, so I let my drunken/horny stupidity get the best of me.

Twas fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom