• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

Never had to use a fake ID, wouldn't have even known where to get one. Back in my day, bars and stores were lax on checking ID. Granted I never had to since my parents and friends parents were better stocked than the state liquor store.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
A few strong drafts can really jump start the night. Most of em here are like 7 or 8 percent or more. I keep having to pee.

Getting a fake is so easy I don't understand how ill of all people is having trouble. He's clearly got money, he's in LA, he probably knows the right people. I mean what more is there?

I never needed a fake but I could have one done at any moment.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I never tried to get a fake, I just shoplifted most of my booze. Mostly just fifths. I knew one pro who would walk into a store, pick up two cases of beer, and just walk out like he was doing nothing wrong.

hoggert

die antwood motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

cant believe i exited after two liters of boch im getting old. was doing hand excerises like i was ready to punch on the train. today has been intense. pastry + bacon egg cheese this morning.then moving on up. then dinosaur bbq. then german bier (lol) hall fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck 😭🔫 now time to pass out on the floor because i dont have a mattress anymore.

so sore and tired

Gvaz

Banned
R7jZu5G.jpg

Not a drunk face but i am drunk postin

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Some homeless guy who said he used to be in a popular band came on to me, said he thought I was gay because of my shirt. Weird.

Holy shit there's a drunk thread. Now I won't feel like I have to spell check everything. Starting now.

And I'm about to fuck this fat chick. No shame dawg. Never fucked one and I'm so looking forward to it

I'm still doing spell check. Fuck my life.

Actually I have a feeling this thread will get me banned.

Fuck this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom