• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dust: An Elysian Tail |OT| Become the Storm

Noogy

So criticism is not allowed in the official thread? I'm still buying your game and think it looks amazing otherwise.

It's allowed. Honestly I'm just dead tired. 10% of my life, THOUSANDS of hours I've sacrificed from my children, excited for this moment when my product finally goes on sale.

You'll have to forgive me as I'm just a LITTLE on edge. You've made your point, please leave it at that.

nasos_333

You're making yourself look stupid. I never said what you are implying. Read my post again.

Of course deviantART has good art on it, and you posted amazing examples.
Sadly, Dust looks nothing like it.

And just because Dust does not look like X or Y image, means that does not look amazing ?

It looks stunning to me, in its own right

It is hands down one of the most beautifull games in existance right now imo

And i wont even touch on the weather and interactive effects

mujun

I'm mainly talking about bad Sonic fanart in my post, which can be found everywhere on the internet, even on deviantART. Even if we remove all mentions of devianART from the discussion, my point still stands. The character art looks amateurish, and nothing like the amazing examples of good art you posted.

To be clear. You mean that it looks amateurish to you, right?

Pretty much everyone I've heard talking about it on podcasts and the like has praised the art.

In what way is it amateurish?

Gowans

My points are ready, GB quick look watched, just waiting for the link.

Good luck Noogy!

Burning all my childhood cartoons and kids Disney films/shows that have animal characters in for some of the silly comments in here.

Odrion

Banned
I'm mainly talking about bad Sonic fanart in my post, which can be found everywhere on the internet, even on deviantART. Even if we remove all mentions of devianART from the discussion, my point still stands. The character art looks amateurish, and nothing like the amazing examples of good art you posted.
Can you compare the art to this objectively bad Sonic fanart you're talking out? Can you point out what's bad with it aside from this vague comparison?

If it's style, fine. You don't want anthropomorphic creatures doing whimsical stuff. But if it's anything but that? Absurd.

Noogy

My points are ready, GB quick look watched, just waiting for the link.

Good luck Noogy!

Here, let's jump start it a bit. Please reply if you've redeemed one.

4HVVH-YD79P-FQXRY-C7HTR-CTMKZ
9R34P-6HPM3-MKFRR-Q2T9G-4FP2Z
TDRH4-JT76M-KW9FG-DFXTR-DHDVZ
4Q7TD-4466F-CYMQY-J3CJJ-W9VDZ
GJMM9-PYGJ9-VQFR7-V9Q32-CK2HZ
G36KC-KTYC7-7FQGX-G6PGJ-QRP2Z

I had hoped to have the game finished and reviewed by now, but I just finished the game about an hour and a half ago. I probably shouldn't say "you don't need to read my review, just buy it," but that's pretty much what I'd say.

But, still read my review when it goes up tomorrow anyhow, even as you're enjoying the game!

BOUGHT :p

Yuripaw

Banned

Oh shit, I actually got one o_o Thank you so much!!! Used the bottom one

HOLY CRAP! THANK YOU! Got the second one.

Noogy with all the GAF love. <3

I feel bad for nabbing one of those codes. Do you get profits from avatar items (cause I already got the gamerpics)?

Grabbed GJMM9-PYGJ9-VQFR7-V9Q32-CK2HZ
Thanks noggy, been waiting for your game since you showed it in the Dream Build Play in 2009.

OrangeOak

Got the first one ! Thank you very much !

Noogy

I'll be giving some away on twitter as well through the day, thought not as fast and furious as these. But some of you have stayed up waiting for the game, for which I'm thankful :)

7TH2V-X4QRD-DX3KM-43MJQ-Q33DZ
FYG7F-FWM92-KCVWR-9DG76-7HTHZ

I'll actually be heading off in a bit, so those of you who got codes or will be purchasing the game, enjoy! Dust:AET was a labor of love, I hope it comes through.

Quick thing, Noogy. Is the movie still in the works, or has it turn into this game?

I would not have heard of Team Artail if not for that project.

Gala

This game looks incredibly! I hope I can convince some of my friends with a 360 to buy it, so I can play it as well.

TEJ

lawl it seems as if these codes are taken seconds after you post them

Good thing I have my points ready for when the game does come out......which I hope is soon.

Top Bottom