• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dust: An Elysian Tail |OT| Become the Storm

legbone

still nothing here. fuck it. going to go take a 4 hour power nap and then play all day.

edit: just bought it through the link. downloading now. going to go get that nap so i can actually comprehend the game since i'm starting to trip from sleep dep.

aku:jiki

Holy shit, the internet is insane. Codes are used FIVE SECONDS after being posted on Twitter. :lol

Can't wait to get off work and play. Too bad it's still 11AM. :(

S1kkZ

weird. i bought the game but it said: "you already own that item"? guss one of noogys codes did work after all?!

when i used one of the codes, it said the same (you already own this).

Daigoro

Holy shit, the internet is insane. Codes are used FIVE SECONDS after being posted on Twitter. :lol

yeah hoping to score a code is like trying to win the lottery. not even worth it to bother.

Xater

I hate codes being handed out on Twitter, because everyone gets them updated at a different time. So sometimes when I get a tweet in it might already be 10 seconds old.

yeah im not bothering with it anymore its disappointing me and i don't want that to happen! i want to enjoy the game ...sooooo itt just needs to appear on the marketplace now

big_z

twitter update speed is faster for some people. right now they're doing question give aways for codes and im not seeing the updates until they've already been answered.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I generally download the demo to each XBLA game I buy, so I can try it out first, and see how well the demo was handled...

But I didn't do that here. The buy link is up. I have the points, DUST IS PURCHASED!!!!

Thanks for accepting the money we've been throwing at the screen for the past few years, Noggy!

zulux21

So is anyone ELSE not getting the market place purchase option..sigh

so you don't see the little green box found in this image on the bottom left?
d5fa1b3dfbeb4f5299bf6f8.png

zulux21

oh man i swear i didn't see that i just have been staying up very long and its like 545 am so it must be exhaustion, lol thanks.

I missed it the first time I looked as well :p
I also should be in bed I was trying to sleep when I decided to see if there was a few more comments in this thread and then noticed there was 2 new pages in like 40 min lol.

Refreshing my twitter page at 100 F5's/second just killed my twitter. I now get error messages on my home page and neither clearing cookies nor logging in and out seems to fix it.

That's what I get for being cheap. :)

zulux21

I need to speed up my copy & paste skills. People are fast.

I was all excited i pasted that code as it popped up right after I finished posted and got an you already own that content....
but it seems it was just a lie :p
oh well, worst case I don't get one and I have to try to talk my wife into letting me get the game about 12 hours from now lol
but yeah people are fast, I swear it wasn't taking me more than 2 seconds after actively refreshing on twitter to paste the code and submit but alas... still not quick enough lol

Sillverrr

Just bought it from the Xbox Marketplace via the UK site, and it's downloading on my Xbox now.

Only purchase from this year's SoA for me. Hopefully this racks up huge sales and sends a signal that we want more of these retro-style platformers (or however you define it ;) Haven't played it yet).

I was all excited i pasted that code as it popped up right after I finished posted and got an you already own that content....
oh well, worst case I don't get one and I have to try to talk my wife into letting me get the game about 12 hours from now lol
but yeah people are fast, I swear it wasn't taking me more than 2 seconds after actively refreshing on twitter to paste the code and submit but alas... still not quick enough lol
If you got that message there is a good chance you actually redeemed a code for Dust. I don't know how to check for it, but once the game is up in your region you SHOULD be able to DL it for free. (Same thing happened to me before. Sorry if I got your hopes up and it's different for you.)

This happened to my when i tried to get a code.If it's said that you already got it Check here
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Download/History

It should be there, I hope.

zulux21

Just bought it from the Xbox Marketplace via the UK site, and it's downloading on my Xbox now.

Only purchase from this year's SoA for me. Hopefully this racks up huge sales and sends a signal that we want more of these retro-style platformers (or however you define it ;) Haven't played it yet).

you can always help with that. with lesser known titles I personally pimp the crap out of them if I like them. I sent the dust trailer to about 15 people on my steam list, and with my local friends each of them are going to sit down with at least the demo next time they visit lol

If you got that message there is a good chance you actually redeemed a code for Dust. I don't know how to check for it, but once the game is up in your region you SHOULD be able to DL it for free. (Same thing happened to me before. Sorry if I got your hopes up and it's different for you.)

I am hoping so, I booted my 360 up in hopes of that but the game isn't actually available to buy there yet.

This happened to my when i tried to get a code.If it's said that you already got it Check here
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Download/History

It should be there, I hope.

ah it actually is, sweet. then I seem to be the one who took one of the earlier codes and I didn't realize lol
thanks a ton for posting these noogy. As I said above, I will make sure to pimp the crap out of the game ^^

Randomizer

I might be saddling you with a bunch of crazy numbers, like this one:

RH246-FG343-66YM6-PM2QF-RXXQZ

Since I'm heading off. Feeling brave?

Finally after 20 attempts!! Thank you so much!!

I had the same thing happen and checked my purchase history and it was there allowing me to add it to my download queue.

Top Bottom