• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires |OT|: OK, You Can Marry Lu Bu

sensui-tomo

Dynasty Warriors 4 also had it and so did Samurai Warriors 3

i completely forgot samurai warriors 3 was a thing(should never have been a nintendo exclusive) and i completely forgot the CaW was in dw4, but nowadays it still looks like a SW only thing for mainline titles and empires for DW... wish Warriors orochi would have it in one way or another.. heck i miss the Make a bodyguard from 3.

Mikor

PSN updates always take the longest when you're waiting for a highly anticipated game like this one.

Go faster, clock.

Up via search for "Empire"

10 gigs with DLC. $49.99

shit was expect $40...

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/dynasty-warriors-7-empires-with-bonus/cid=UP4108-NPUB30846_00-DW7E000000000000?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pscom&utm_campaign=pscom-UP0005-NPUB30923_00-PERSONA4ARENA000&smcid=PSCOM-PS-GAMES-PERSONA-4-ARENA-PS3.HTML-id-UP0005-NPUB30923_00-PERSONA4ARENA000

wonder what the bundle entails...
Edit parts of Zhao Yun and Diaochan from DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 and Nobunyaga from Samurai Cats are included in this package!
This bundle is a limited time offer until Mar 26th, 2013

Mikor

...aaaand bought. Now to wait for the agonizingly slow download and install process (or so it feels like) and then I can finally play. Very excited!

sensui-tomo

if anyone wants to play with me or wants to send some CaWs add SensuiTomo
we should make a list so people know who to play with(dont want to go back to koei warriors to find people)

sensui-tomo

i guess in the mean time i'll be playing some Warriors orochi 3 hyper(not as bad as people made it out to be and for $15 due to rewards at BB i cant complain)

I could start putting up people's PSN into the OT, if you guys want.

I should get going and start downloading this game whenever I finish this FE chapter. >_>

sensui-tomo

I could start putting up people's PSN into the OT, if you guys want.

I should get going and start downloading this game whenever I finish this FE chapter. >_>

my gameplan this month was play the hell out of FE:A, then switch to this, at the moment it looks like i gotta do both

Sakura

Does PSN not support download resuming...? The download timed out about half way through and now it says 0% again...

Woo, 68 minutes to go. At least I had enough room so I didn't have to delete stuff.

Added PSN ID section to the OP. If you want to be a part, just throw yours out here.

Also, mine is DakkuMaujii

Add Frostu if you'd be so kind!

25 minutes until it's done downloading. Then the install! -_-

Edit: Thanks!

Edit: Installing is the pits...

ironcreed

Banned
Nice OT. I am probably going to bite on this one this weekend. Have to get my musou fix and I love the customization in the Empires series.

Never played any Dynasty Warriors... what's the best game of the series ?

This one have dual audio ?

DW7's has the best story or so.

WO3's has the best gameplay bar none.

This one is more tactical but still has the same musou gameplay. There is a demo of the CAW feature for this game and you can try out your CAW and see how the gameplay is.

This one only has Japanese voices.

sensui-tomo

DW7's has the best story or so.

WO3's has the best gameplay bar none.

This one is more tactical but still has the same musou gameplay. There is a demo of the CAW feature for this game and you can try out your CAW and see how the gameplay is.

This one only has Japanese voices.
Should note that dw7 and its expansion have dual audio while warriors orochi 3 has subs.

Prophane33

Finally done downloading...now I see what this dreaded install is all about. Would have download faster probably but my girlfriend was streaming stuff and I'm sure that took some speed away.

The legend of Toriman is born! I'll post pics a little later. Wife wants to watch more House of Cards...

*grumble grumble*

See you guys later tonight!

Edit: Be sure to check out Extras, as that's where the co op online segment is located. Don't know why it didn't get a main menu option but it's in there!

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad I bought the Asian physical version for S$51 and it comes with those DLCs too. That's about US$42.

Also, I assume that the random officers that I recruit during Empire modes are just random CAWs? I recruited one named DOOM lol...Not a bad officer.

Yawnier

Banned
I'm glad I bought the Asian physical version for S$51 and it comes with those DLCs too. That's about US$42.

Also, I assume that the random officers that I recruit during Empire modes are just random CAWs? I recruited one named DOOM lol...Not a bad officer.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the Asian version of the game for that price?

Play-Asia currently has 2 versions of the game right now for about $60, give or take a few dollars.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the Asian version of the game for that price?

Play-Asia currently has 2 versions of the game right now for about $60, give or take a few dollars.

I live in Singapore so that's the average price that stores are selling here. Play-asia usually mark up their Asian copies. am not too sure whether there are stores that sell them at the same prices though.

RedWaltz79

Neo Member
Reviews anyone? How is this compared to WO3? I haven't played DW7, but 8 is coming soon, so I don't know if it is worth it.

Is there actual strategy here, like a RTK game? How is the AI?

Opinions please.

Top Bottom