• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Sony Conference

le.phat

godhandiscen said:
Scarab fights in Halo 3 are not scripted. Those walker fights on Half Life Episode 2 aren't scripted either. I am just saying that fight looked boring compared to fights against unpredictable monsters in other FPS.

this is a monster the size of a skyscraper, it wouldn't even be possible to make it unpredictable without severly limitizing the playing field :/

scarybore

I have to say, I still dont get LBP. I just don't see what the big deal is, it's a bit like Animal Crossing for me in that respect.

GQman2121

Banned
This is so awesome and so smart. They're doing what Reggie did while showing off one of their biggest and best and up and coming titles.

Bravo!!!

raYne

godhandiscen said:
Scarab fights in Halo 3 are not scripted. Those walker fights on Half Life Episode 2 aren't scripted either. I am just saying that fight looked boring compared to fights against unpredictable monsters in other FPS.
Yeah, but you're supposed to escape here, not destroy them. That makes all the difference.

It's as boring as any "escape from a monster that really poses no threat" scene in a game.

LBP Charts are great. :lol

Resistance 2 didn't do much for me, but LittleBigGraphs... :lol And it really looks good too. This is honestly something a user could create?

Gwanatu T

LBP is absolutely fantastic looking. So you can create something this awesome by yourself and share it? Sony officially wins the most creative and entertaining show this far.

Top Bottom