• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

batbeg

NomarTyme said:
Bloom blox on Xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping for this before I realized it didn't really make any sense :( And wtf at Spielberg being there but not to show anything...

GAF is so boned for the next few days :(

If Microsoft doesn't bundle this is new 360's it isn't going to take off. It has to come with the 360 or casual's will not pick it up.

traveler

Not Wario
Jon said:
Microsoft completely killed this conference. Absolutely killed it. What more could they put in one show.

My thoughts exactly. Sony will probably do just as well tomorrow. Think about how both of these conferences would have been recieved had all their announcements not been leaked. Holy shit. Old E3 indeed.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
this is actually really amazing, from a tech perspective. think of the potential

Rad Agast

this Natal crap is interesting as a navigation interface but the lack of feedback will be a problem when it comes to playing games I think.

last.fm is awesome!

instant 1080p
replacing the current video marketplace is awesome becuase you can watch with friends

Netflix
...well I'm not a member but it sounds cool

skytv...well I live in the US

facebook integration is cool for lots of people, but i'm not a big facebook whore at all
-ok, now I realize I will not use this facebook connect at all. Most of my facebook friends to not play games or give a damn about me getting an eagle in TWoods 2010

wow, twitter....ok, these guys have been working hard

All these extra add-ons have totally justified the xbl pay model

MGS: Rising! ( This is obviously a multiplat for PS3/360)

surprised it's not MGS4 also

MOTION CONTROLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I mean motion sensing)

ok, I am intrigued....not sold on the gaming aspects, but for all the other things it can do.

Spielberg is a cool dude also

wow, the avatar moving around is super retarded
but I LOVE the dashboard navigation.....really cool

Top Bottom