• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Microsoft Conference Thread

ZeoVGM

Banned
CcrooK said:
Well...they were great all around till after MGS...then down the shit hole. They should of just ended on MGS.

... They showed ONE thing after MGS so far and if it works well, it's a huge deal. Holy shit, you people.

quest

Not Banned from OT
I actually think the camera is pretty damn cool. I hope that trivia game comes out for it. I loved the scene it games this could even be better.

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
I guess MS beat Sony to the punch on using the camera in more ways. I am surprise they never took it further since they had presentations for this since the PS2.

batbeg

VGChampion said:
If Microsoft doesn't bundle this is new 360's it isn't going to take off. It has to come with the 360 or casual's will not pick it up.

I'm pretty sure he said it was going to be bundled with every 360, no?

Luckyman

Banned
Gary Whitta said:
Lots of hardcore butthurt in this thread. This motion camera is going to take the fight to Nintendo big-time and take the 360 to the next level. Wait and see.

Microsoft already won E3 and it's only just begun!

Not until 2010 at $200 i doubt it.-

Dude tries to show the bottom of the avatar's shoe: "Wha-bam! There it is!". Avatar spins and fucking breaks in half.

Someone make the .gif now. It will live forever.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
Fewr said:
If I move my head then I'll be staring at the wall, not at the television anymore. ):
umm your eyes can't move independent to your head?

seriously instead of flickign a stick around left right to pan view being to slightly turn your head in realtime independent to your steering wheel doesn't intrigue you?

Top Bottom