• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

Kolgar

Who scripts these conferences? Why is everyone so wooden?

Reggie steps out and doesn't even say hi.

"I want to, but it's not in the script!"

pswii60

lsslave said:
Wow... guys... seriously?

We got a CONSOLE 2D mainline mario, first time this has happened since the Super Nintendo, and you guys aren't hyped?

And its the show opener. They are bound to have other stuff going on (I'd hope)

Stop the hating :lol
I was excited (look at my first post) but the gameplay looked pretty meh, looked floaty as fuck, like a Mario shareware clone! I want to be proved the fuck wrong though.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
The sheer sarcasm and jadedness coming from this thread is incredible

Arsenic

Lol i think the new Mario game looks really fun. not sure what everyone else thinks. that LBP comment wasn't meant for trolling, goodness.

I'm sad to say it but Mario was kinda...underwhelming. Too much like NSMB. Not sure about co-op either.

Not feeling good about the rest of this conference. Dear god please let there be Zelda.

camineet

Banned
But before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo Wii
But before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo Wii
But before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo WiiBut before you leave today, I'd like you to step inside one, more world for Nintendo Wii

Top Bottom