• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I give Reggie's voice a 4/10

sounded way better in my head

Antagon

Anerythristic said:
I am at work, did they throw thier core fans a bone with a Mario game, then go straight to party/casual fair?

The only casual game they showed was wii fit plus, and only for three minutes. It's onto M+ now.

For a moment...for a MOMENT I thought they were gonna make the wii-mote disappear and show something similar to Natal...

...but then...no.

Oh Nintendo, why do I still hope?

Ventron

Tiktaalik said:
Why does Nintendo keep making the mistake of thinking that there are a bunch of babies in the audience that have never heard of video games before?

OH YEAH Reggie, show off the thing you showed off last year. This is a triumph of Nintendo lazyness.

So when did Reggie run over your dog? :lol

lsslave said:
Wow... guys... seriously?

We got a CONSOLE 2D mainline mario, first time this has happened since the Super Nintendo, and you guys aren't hyped?

And its the show opener. They are bound to have other stuff going on (I'd hope)

Stop the hating :lol

I would have been interested in a 2D Mario game back in the SNES days, not anymore. Times change.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Tiktaalik said:
Seriously you could whip up that Mario game in a weekend. Nintendo lazyest company ever CONFIRMED. :lol

edit: I mean it looks fun but it's very trivial. This is a common theme with most recent Nintendo games recently imo.

You are wrong. THE GAME ISN'T JUST ONE STAGE. Holy crap. I can't believe you're bitching about a new 4-player 2D Mario.

And now we have more GAFers acting privledged. LIKE OMG WHY ARE THEY SPENDING TIME ON THE SEQUEL TO WII FIT, ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES THIS GEN? I DON'T LIKE IT PERSONALLY.

LCfiner

I'm gonna end up having to rehost my av... :lol

ok, wii motion plus. i want to see some badass demos. red steel 2 looked awesome yesterday but let's see something new, please!

Every time I hear about the Wii Motion Plus I feel like I was sold a bill of goods with the original Wii... isn't this kind of precision control what the Wiimote was supposed to offer out of the box? Feels like they sold me the joystick now they want to sell me the fire button.

Top Bottom