• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

Tiktaalik

Why does Nintendo keep making the mistake of thinking that there are a bunch of babies in the audience that have never heard of video games before?

OH YEAH Reggie, show off the thing you showed off last year. This is a triumph of Nintendo lazyness.

I am at work, did they throw thier core fans a bone with a Mario game, then go straight to party/casual fair?

Edit: What is te end of conference bomb expected to be?

jax (old)

Banned
Nintendo's PC is so batshit boring...

comeau-2.jpg

JUST SHOW IT ALREADY. YOU GUYS ALREADY SHOWED IT LAST YEAR YOU IDIOTS

stuminus3

I love that you can hear the silent rage of all the gamers listening to this lady.

LIKE BRAIN AGE FOR YOUR BUTT AAAAAH SILENT RAGE!!!

tenritsu

Banned
pswii60 said:
I was excited (look at my first post) but the gameplay looked pretty meh, looked floaty as fuck, like a Mario shareware clone! I want to be proved the fuck wrong though.

... Wasn't the because they were using the floating suit X_x

And it's not just a 4 player game... you can still play single player. Sure, it didn't exceed our expectations, but it's not shit like some of you guys are complaning bout.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Hmm, Nintendo's Motion Plus seems a little outdated when compated to Natal. Then again, there are actual games for Motion Plus.

msv

Sup Reggie. He should've been the one to announce NSMB, Cammie totally blew it. Precision? Cmon hurry we aint got all day

Top Bottom