• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahah to some of the new reactions here !!!

I have not sleept in almost 24 hours and I have to go to the vet with my cat in 1 hour omg this day is going to be EPIC !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

2073qz6.jpg

theultimo

The Dutch Slayer said:
hahahahah to some of the new reactions here !!!

I have not sleept in almost 24 hours and I have to go to the vet with my cat in 1 hour omg this day is going to be EPIC !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
You can never escape...

The doctor will have it streaming on his computer, I can see it.

Bob White

I honestly was going to end my night by watching Youth in Revolt. Decided to do a quick GAF check....now I'm here. An hour of this shit and I'm still watching and refreshing the thread....fuck

Watching the conference replay while reading the comments made by gaf during the live stream is the greatest moment of my life. Never have I been more proud of gaf...Just kill me, I'll never be happier. :lol :lol :lol

Lijik

Dude... Glee fucked this guy up
Hes kind of charismatic at the start and then...

*monotone*

Anyways race is on, conf virgins. Who says it first.

You know I love this beyblade part. The fact that this guy comes on stage after that overblown performance and has to declare that beyblade is back and hotter than ever just kills me :lol

JavaMava

So what is this exactly? I got the stream running, but OP didn't update as to why this is such a big deal. What happened/is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom