• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Lijik said:
:lol That was totally him!!

He was trying to warn us. Like Naoki.

I'm not quite sure how. But I'm sure he was. I can feel it.

jrricky

Banned
Fatbody said:
G4 had plenty of clusterfucks on their broadcast. People running on stage during live shots, technical issues, bad improv, ect.
LOL, Olivia Munn saying "what!" to the director had me dying, the guy that didnt know the camera was on him was pretty tense. I thanked God he didnt do anything weird lol...

EDIT:OK someone should gif that guy behind the guy thats talking now when hes staring at him...:lol :lol

Parham

Banned
6JTAy.png

bozeman

Fatbody said:
G4 had plenty of clusterfucks on their broadcast. People running on stage during live shots, technical issues, bad improv, ect.

But the guy I saw who did that asked about Dreamcast 2, which was the damn greatest thing ever.

Rctdaemon

*focuses mentally*
*throws up the horns*
*freed from the gravital leash*
I'm off for the night. I'm going to laugh if the loop is still going when I wake up.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
jrricky said:
LOL, Olivia Munn saying "what!" to the director had me dying, the guy that didnt know the camera was on him was pretty tense. I thanked God he didnt do anything weird lol...

EDIT:OK someone should gif that guy behind the guy thats talking now when hes staring at him...:lol :lol

Is there a video of this?

ixix

Rpgmonkey said:
How long 'till Iga?

It is beyond the Great Metal Gear Wasteland. Gird thy loins, crossing that expanse is not to be taken lightly.

Fatbody

jrricky said:

My favorite was towards the beginning of the show where she couldn't talk because she just swallowed a mint. She asked the director live on air for water. Nobody handed her shit.

Also, translator dude not having his pad and forgetting what Yamauchi said was hilarious.

JavaMava

You guys have just confused me more.

Is this conference looping over and over? Has not been looping, but is a 20+ hour conference? Are we just laughing at the presenters lack of uhh presenting skill?

ixix

Holy shit. The dude at the end of the Silent Hill trailer ends up back at the beginning of the Silent Hill trailer.

He was trying to warn us. Staring Silent Hill guy was trying to warn us. Why didn't we listen?

trejo

JavaMava said:
You guys have just confused me more.

Is this conference looping over and over? Has not been looping, but is a 20+ hour conference? Are we just laughing at the presenters lack of uhh presenting skill?

This is the loop.

Abandon all hope all ye who enter.

Manus

Fatbody said:
My favorite was towards the beginning of the show where she couldn't talk because she just swallowed a mint. She asked the director live on air for water. Nobody handed her shit.

Also, translator dude not having his pad and forgetting what Yamauchi said was hilarious.

Wait when did this happen?

ixix

SquirrelNuckle said:
So I'm guessing MGS Rising goes on for a long while?

Goes on for a long while about the Producer and Director's feelings and pretend words they made up at their last bridge club meeting, yes.

ixix

This story gets funnier every time I hear it.

Guillotines. Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom