• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shalashaska said:
2073qz6.jpg
OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS GOLD !!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

drkOne

JavaMava said:
So what is this exactly? I got the stream running, but OP didn't update as to why this is such a big deal. What happened/is happening?
No way you're cheating the loop. Just let yourself get sucked.

Varion

SquirrelNuckle said:
This dude is so monotone and he won't look away from the prompter. :lol
And this guy is their Director of Marketing.

I dread to think what the other candidates for the job were like.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
JavaMava said:
So what is this exactly? I got the stream running, but OP didn't update as to why this is such a big deal. What happened/is happening?

Wait, wait, is this the summary request? It came so early in the loop this time it threw me off. Are there two this time? What is going on here?

semiregular

Neo Member
azentium said:
Pepe sounds really enthusiastic at first, but then, with each passing second, he becomes exponentially more dull.

This is exactly what I was thinking :lol
Konami conference is destroying normal human beings...

Edit: Oh, a good game!

benjipwns

Banned
Has anyone seen Konami's twitter, they livetweeted it:
#Konami #E3 Neverdead's presentation is making people lose their head!
about 8 hours ago via mobile web

#Konami #E3 anime lovers r going to love what Hudson is bringing out this year.

#Konami #E3 The media are recording the live show w their cell phones. Amazing!

#KonamiE3 Somebody to Love is being sung live now by John Burrows High School Chior!
about 9 hours ago via mobile web

#KonamiE3 i love who Karaoke Revolution is working with! Who loves show choirs?

#KonamiE3 Dance Masters demo is both hilarious and exciting. I can't wait to demo w Maeda-san at the booth.

#KonamiE3 Improvements will be made in game play, graphics, and "millions" more enhancements. Trailer will be available soon.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Yay out of place trailer.

You are all I have left. You are the one form of succor remaining to me.

drkOne

ixix said:
Wait, wait, is this the summary request? It came so early in the loop this time it threw me off. Are there two this time? What is going on here?
Time is bending, time doesn't know what time it is anymore. We're getting loops inside of loops. The paradox has been created, there's nothing we can do anymore.

Fatbody

bozeman said:
G4 kicking themselves for not airing this live?

G4 had plenty of clusterfucks on their broadcast. People running on stage during live shots, technical issues, bad improv, ect.

There is no middle ground in this. It's one of the extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeems. Either trying too much to be funny and failing horribly or sad as fuck without any expressions. :lol

bozeman

There's actually going to be a game where you point your fingers like a gun and do a firing motion??? Who's the market, 4 year olds? Good lord...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom