• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last one and than I'll take a shower and get the cat cage to up my cat in :p

fnsqrp.jpg

WEGGLES

Is it actually looping or are they just doing the conference over and over again leaving the gaming press trapped in a twilight-zone like prison?

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Raiden! Go warn IGA. Tell him to Zan-Datsu. Tell him to Zan-Datsu and never come back.

ixix

Vamphuntr said:
I missed this conference. Was it any good? Op and thread title seem to imply that there were no new games shown?

You didn't miss it. It's still going.

Varion

bozeman said:
This thread is longer than the Sony conference thread. Wonder what the Nintendo and Microsoft threads are at...
Longer than the Nintendo one, 40 pages off the Microsoft one.

Vamphuntr said:
I missed this conference. Was it any good? Op and thread title seem to imply that there were no new games shown?
It was legendary, but not for new games.

theultimo

Vamphuntr said:
It's too extreeeeeemmmmeeee for one viewing. Just wait. You will also be sucked into the Konami time loop.

ixix

a Master Ninja said:
Stop reminding me about Iga. STOP REMINDING ME!

I will stop reminding you when somebody warns him. I will never abandon IGA. Never.

benjipwns

Banned
bozeman said:
This thread is longer than the Sony conference thread. Wonder what the Nintendo and Microsoft threads are at...
Konami: 54 pages.
Nintendo: 41 pages.
Sony: 44 pages.
Microsoft: 74 pages.
Ubisoft: 25 pages.

Using the proper 100 posts per page setting.

ixix

Varion said:
Is anyone in this thread seriously still intending to buy Rising by the way?

I don't know. I'm not sure I know enough about this Zan-Datsu thing to really make a decision. I wish somebody would explain it.

I would like to draw attention to the Raiden we saw in MGS4...but I won't talk about the story any more because I'm not allowed.

*Cough*

Errr...Stealth! Did I meantion there was stealth!? With swords!

ixix

FEAR FACE! Go warn IGA! Tell him to run away! This is the last chance! You are our last hope! Tell IGA to run away!

Tell him to run away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom