• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion

Kuroyume said:
How long until the insane part starts again? I got in right before that dude lost his head.
Really near the end now. 10mins or so before it loops back to the beginning at which point it... er, starts well, put it that way.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Death to the Traitorvania!

Death to the usurper!

Death to Konami!

Instro

Y2Kev said:
WHY IS THIS STILL GOING ON

I think Konami planned this, make a presentation that is so batshit insane and make themselves look like they don't give a damn. They knew we wouldn't be able to resist watching it again and again, why else would they keep looping the stream like this. And now look, you have people saying they want to buy Naoki's dance game, I'm sure by tomorrow GAFers will be swearing eternal allegiance to Konami and Luche Libre wrestling will be the hottest topic in OT.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Plywood said:
I know there are diehard IGA fans here, but I'm excited for the new Castlevania. >_>

Not one of us.

Not one of us.

Not one of us.

Instro said:
I think Konami planned this, make a presentation that is so batshit insane and make themselves look like they don't give a damn. They knew we wouldn't be able to resist watching it again and again, why else would they keep looping the stream like this. And now look, you have people saying they want to buy Naoki's dance game, I'm sure by tomorrow GAFers will be swearing eternal allegiance to Konami and Luche Libre wrestling will be the hottest topic in OT.

I know that every GAFer here with a 360 will buy IGA's game just to see him smile.

Lijik

IF. YOU. PLAY.

The voice acting for this part bugs me. Its like shes supposed to be menacing, but really she comes off as an annoyed babysitter

benjipwns

Banned
If you're joining us now you're in the worst part of the conference. I came in late originally at the Rising part, but when it looped the first time that's when the Brave New World opened up for me.

theultimo

drtomoe123 said:
fuck i work at 9 in the morning. if i stay up til 3 will i still get to see a lot of good shit. i came in at naoki.
It will loop, the whole conference is around 1:40. THe batshit-insane parts are from about 20 mins in to MGS rising.

Dark Machine said:
I know that every GAFer here with a 360 will buy IGA's game just to see him smile.
No I won't. The man's a hack and deserves all the scorn he gets.

Also to the other posters.....

IGA DID NOT CREATE CASTLEVANIA!!!! stop acting like he did

drtomoe123 said:
fuck i work at 9 in the morning. if i stay up til 3 will i still get to see a lot of good shit. i came in at naoki.
I have just skiped sleeping it started at 10:00 pm last night and now its 08:15 AM and NO SLEEP JUST WATCHING AND GAFING :lol :lol

trejo

Guys, I think I see some sort of light off there in the distance.

I'm gonna go investigate.

I'll send help, if possible. I promise.

See you on the other side.

seat

This is my first time watching this conference, so I know I'm late with this, but the Lords of Shadows trailer was absolutely fantastic. I know it's a 3D Castlevania, but I really hope the game ends up actually being good.

Lijik

Henchmen21 said:
Also to the other posters.....

IGA DID NOT CREATE CASTLEVANIA!!!! stop acting like he did
Look at this maroon who thinks he knows whats happening in this thread :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Oh to be like you. To have your naiveté like a warm blanket to wear around me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom