• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardz

For grabs:

2yn2yc4.jpg
295w9x1.jpg
23u7cpj.jpg
28b9t1l.jpg
2a6kzsk.jpg

Veidt said:
where can I watch the whole thing? G4 stream is over. I missed it.
Yes you can in about 12 min the loop will begin over and we will post the link when it happens

SO JUST HANG ON AND SEE THE EXPERIENCE CONSUME YOU !!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

benjipwns

Banned
LeonEight said:
Have we passed the microsoft thread yet?
10 more pages to tie, 11 to surpass. This has picked up as Asia and Europe have started to wake up. It's in the bag.

100 posts per page as always, as it should be, as Konami commanded.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Plywood said:
These are dark times, times without hope.

Holy shit. Patrick Stewart was trying to warn us.

Patrick Stewart was trying to warn us. Why didn't we listen? Why didn't we listen?

Other than the fact that it had already happened, I mean. Other than that, why didn't we?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ixix said:

Patrick Stewart was trying to warn us. Why didn't we listen? Why didn't we listen?

Other than the fact that it had already happened, I mean. Other than that, why didn't we?
Because every time the loop happens, we forget to remember.

theultimo

ixix said:

We might have a chance on round 8. Maybe Iga will finally listen.

Salazar

Instro said:
Have any of the gaming press talked about this conference yet btw? Would like to get some reactions from them :lol

Konami have offended against games journalism's sense of professionalism. There will be pious disgust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom