• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

seady

Man, just finished watching the conference.
With the expectation that it would be funny, I couldn't believe I was still laughing to tears.

It was like comedy after comedy.

And I still don't know, and extremely curious, how that head fall off part happened.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Veidt said:
I just made a thread about Iterations. Without even watching the Konami Conference. mother of god...
fffffuuuuu

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Gravijah said:
raise of hands, how many people were here last loop?

I've been here since the lounge music before the first loop.

Oh god that was so long ago what have I become?

D23

Round 4! here we go..
goddamn this is what I will remember of E3 2010. not 3ds, not kinects, not move... but Konami conference!! :lol :lol

It's like going to one of those screenings off old movies and people want to say their favourite lines along with the characters. That is how I feel right now

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
theultimo said:
The bandwidth charges for Konami must be insane.

At some point someone from Konami is going to realize there are people trapped in the loop and shut it down.

But we can't let them. Not until we save IGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom