• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion

My god, 13 fucking hours this has been running.

That's over half a full day. Watching a single press conference over and over again.

Ok fokes time to breath a little to the next event because this shadow games looks cool
Varion said:
My god, 13 fucking hours this has been running.
That's over half a full day. Watching a single press conference over and over again.
Yes just past the 13 mark here to :lol :lol :lol :lol

Kritz

Banned
oh god this shit just keeps on giving. The sports minigame shit looked buggy as shit and that was in the faked trailer. How does that happen? HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN.

Also,
jeffg.png

?

Maybe it's just me. :\

Lijik

Kritz said:
oh god this shit just keeps on giving. The sports minigame shit looked buggy as shit and that was in the faked trailer. How does that happen? HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN.

Also,
jeffg.png

?

Perfect! :lol :lol :lol Holy fuuuck

Om3ga

Damnit! Naoki got me back on this loop! and now I can't close it. Good thing for MGS:R I can't watch what comes next :(.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Lost in Shadow gets more incongruous every single time the trailer runs.

And now an android to regurgitate a marketing memo about it.

Xater

Kritz said:

Also,
jeffg.png

?

HAHAHAHA

ashbash159 said:
Is there a way to record this live video?
I need this on my hard drive for life.
I tried this for the past 10 hours but failed .asx that is constantly streaming is almost impossible to grap because of the loop.
And we do not want the loop to end.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
The Dutch Slayer said:
I tried this for the past 10 hours but failed .asx that is constantly streaming is almost impossible to grap because of the loop.
And we do not want the loop to end.

Why not just screengrabbing the video? Thousand of programs for capturing videos from YOUR screenoutput instead of grabbing the source.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
You know, from the side view it's clear that Staring Silent Hill Guy isn't actually standing all that close to the speaker. The appearance of him looming ominously is just an illusion. A trick of the loop, if you will.

Busty

Banned
I just got into work and as such I have no idea what the hell is going on with this conference.

All I know is that my 'Spidey senses' are going wild telling me that this was fucking bonkers whatever it was.

Could someone fill me in on the madness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom