• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go !!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

33ehdn6.jpg

I wonder how many "We need to talk" phone calls have been made following this conference.

Must be great for the investors seeing their money being spent on drugs, Mexican wrestler, a choir and a kinect to film their trailers.

Lijik

Mr Solo Dolo said:
I wonder how many "We need to talk" phone calls have been made following this conference.

Must be great for the investors seeing their money being spent on drugs, Mexican wrestler, a choir and a kinect to film their trailers.
I can only imagine the talks when they see how popular this stream is :lol

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Oh man Metal Gear Solid Rising. I hear this game has some sort of central gameplay concept. I wonder what it is.

Busty

Banned
ixix said:
I see we have reached the summary post portion of the loop. Right on time. There you go.

Can't be captured in words, watch it yourself, et cetera. Thank you for participating in the loop.

One of us.

Rewrite said:
There are no words. You have to see it for yourself. Pure fucking insanity.

nskinnear said:
It can't be explained with words.

What have I done?

.....,what have I done?!

*starts weeping terror*

trejo

Ok people, once you come back from the bathroom/makin a sammich/whatever we are totally saving Iga.

For real this time.

warbegins said:
did the games shown not tip you off? :lol

I started stream. Went on to do something. Came back. It was showing Metal Gear Solid: Rising teaser. And then new 3D Castlevania. Only game I recognize easily from Konami are those two. None of them is released yet. After that they were showing DDR and rhythm game shit. So didn't realize until 50-55 mins.

Reading through some of the more recent posts. I love that the vets of Konami's presser take on the role of tour guides.

Beardz said:

Someone needs to shop the green fairy into that shot. She is clearly there, but only those two can see her.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I keep looking at the white Konami card on the podium and wishing there was some nice jazz to liven up the Zan-Datsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom