• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toma said:
Why not just screengrabbing the video? Thousand of programs for capturing videos from YOUR screenoutput instead of grabbing the source.
yeah that could work but is their any FREE good onces? I could use?
+ I do not want 100 minutes doing nothing because I can not move the screen because it captures the video

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Busty said:
I just got into work and as such I have no idea what the hell is going on with this conference.

All I know is that my 'Spidey senses' are going wild telling me that this was fucking bonkers whatever it was.

Could someone fill me in on the madness?

I see we have reached the summary post portion of the loop. Right on time. There you go.

Can't be captured in words, watch it yourself, et cetera. Thank you for participating in the loop.

One of us.

Robot 492

Banned
Busty said:
I just got into work and as such I have no idea what the hell is going on with this conference.

All I know is that my 'Spidey senses' are going wild telling me that this was fucking bonkers whatever it was.

It can't be explained with words.

Parham

Banned
Busty said:

Words cannot describe this conference. I would suggest that you watch the video feed.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Ashes1396 said:
Off topic but Silent hill looks good.

We have reached a point in this thread where discussing the content of the topic of this thread is considered off topic.

Such is the power of the loop.

Rewrite said:
What the hell is wrong with that guy? He looks so pissed off.
OMG THE GUY IS BACK. :lol :lol
2qmog36.jpg

benjipwns

Banned
I love how half this thread is people going "wtf I keep hearing about this" and all us "loopers" going "WATCH!"

Then a few minutes later (if they avoid the dead zone) "OMG WTF BBQ!"

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
The Dutch Slayer said:
yeah that could work but is their any FREE good onces? I could use?
+ I do not want 100 minutes doing nothing because I can not move the screen because it captures the video

Yeah that might be a problem. Dont know if there are programs grabbing one window regardless of what youre doing. Possibly. Maybe someone else knows?

But if all else fails... why not just watch it again while recording it? :D

benjipwns

Banned
K.Sabot said:
So, this thread already has more posts than the other press conferences, and most of the OTs made for games these days.
NOT YET.

We're basically four pages from passing the Microsoft one on 100 posts per page. And that's the leader, we're far past everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom