• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
warbegins said:
LOOK AT HIS SLEEVES :lol

LOOK AT THE TRAILER HE HAD TO INTRODUCE.

Someone hates this man. Someone powerful hates this man. He does not deserve this punishment. Nothing warrants this punishment.

1ftym8.jpg

ANYONE CAN PLAY :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ixix

That's the ninth time you've thanked me so much for my time. You're just going through the motions.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Poor Niais, so defeated :lol

But Dance Masters!! woooooooooo

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
omg, I LOVE the guy in the yellow shirt. :lol :lol

Fuck you for making me watch this shit again, GAF.

Monocle

Why does every single person in game commercials have to sport that dopey sort of half-smile while--

Sorry, but this guy just started spouting the funniest Engrish ever... :lol

Jay Sosa

Damn I missed it but watching the stream loop right now.

The dudes from Dance Dance Revolution just came on...:lol :lol :lol

OMG I'm in tears

Cerberus

"Even though it's embarrassing, lets dance to the demo gameplay footage and show them all!"

This guy is amazing. This entire segment is fucking gold.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Veidt said:
so did i miss the wrestling again?
Yup.

It'll come back around ;p

ixix

No cameras just wanna fucking dance to the demo loop ain't no stopping Naoki he's doing this shit like it was a konami press conference and floor ain't open for debate. DANCE MASTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom