• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapstah

ScrubJay said:
That wasn't a very good likeness of you two. I think something fishy is going on!
I know, I saw that too :lol Apparently the wacky hair guy is a white woman and the wacky black hair guy is that woman's husband.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Infinite Justice said:
great showing it was prerecorded :lol :lol

He says it is before he even starts. Naoki don't care. Naoki don't care even a little. Naoki need no cameras. Naoki gon' dance.

Monocle

I would sacrifice my left testicle to touch a soiled tissue used by one of the legends who witnessed this brilliance with their own eyes.

"Niais, where are we going?"

"To the conference, sir. To the conference."

2ztixbm.jpg

Naokiiii dance baby, dance forever!

Rapstah

Monocle said:
I would sacrifice my left testicle to touch a soiled tissue used by one of the legends who witnessed this brilliance with their own eyes.
I don't think they were allowed to masturbate at the manga games live in the room, sorry.

cacophony

I don't know if I can take this Glee performance for a second time. I have no idea how some have watched this 8+ times. I commend you.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
OK guys. Now that the dancing footage is over...I think I'll stop watching. Thanks for the good time tonight, GAF. I enjoyed the time so much. Have yourselves a great night/morning.

oh god the news in LIVE HD :lol :lol :lol

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Naoki has left the stage the sun has set and love is over how can I keep going in the face of such despair.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Veidt said:
this conference, I don't think I'll be able to stop watching it. fuck my life
The Loop is life. I see that now -_-

I'll be dreaming this shit, guaranteed

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Rewrite said:
OK guys. Now that the dancing footage is over...I think I'll stop watching. Thanks for the good time tonight, GAF. I enjoyed the time so much. Have yourselves a great night/morning.

oh god the news in LIVE HD :lol :lol :lol

Yeah, I'm about to check out too. Watched this four times now. :lol

mAcOdIn

ScrubJay said:
If that was the only problem that you noticed in that whole trailer, I have some bad news for you.
Aside from eyepatch girl being a pilot the game looks ace, like someone re-imagined the show Ef and put it into space, that is awesome! I saw no other problems in the trailer.

I lie, so far everything I've watched has looked fucking terrible
It's my first time watching this stream :)

Cerberus

TheVisualizer said:
oh shit you can meet Naoki at the Konami booth, I can only imagine whats gonna pop up on Youtube this week

One of the Gaffers at E3 need to go to the Konami booth to get Tak AND Naoki in the same photo together.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
mAcOdIn said:
Aside from eyepatch girl being a pilot the game looks ace, like someone re-imagined the show Ef and put it into space, that is awesome! I saw no other problems in the trailer.

I lie, so far everything I've watched has looked fucking terrible
It's my first time watching this stream :)

Ah, welcome! Please enjoy your EXTREEEEEME stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom