• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parham

Banned
2073qz6.jpg

Rapstah said:
What high school did the title card say these people are from?

John Burrows High School

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
When does this become crazy and/or amazing? I'm at the Glee part so far and, well, I don't watch many conferences, but this seems, normal?

theultimo

RevenantKioku said:
When does this become crazy and/or amazing? I'm at the Glee part so far and, well, I don't watch many conferences, but this seems, normal?
Did you see Tak or DANCE MASTAH? You just missed the best part.

RevenantKioku said:
Sigh, you have to watch this from the start. Can't believe this is still on loop and it's still so popular. :lol

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
This conference, and this pic combined:

jzd1rc.jpg

== Greatest.Day.Ever.

spons

Gold Member
The Dutch Slayer said:
ow that is great news I got an error as soon as I wanted to start recording :O
Ok it works! I've also splitted off some parts and that works too so I should be able to get the entire conference in the original format (since it's already shit, if I convert it to h264 or something it will just get worse). Hope is not lost if the big sites don't upload it in its entirety.

What a fun, cosmic ride this has been. Gonna' try to get outta the loop for a while. A pleasure to be a small part of this historic event. I personally thank ixix for guiding many of us to safe haven.

FREE IGA

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
theultimo said:
Did you see Tak or DANCE MASTAH? You just missed the best part.
Yeah, I've been watching from the start. Really not seeing anything crazy here.

santouras said:
I think it's just an audience no mic thing. You can see people clapping. Sorry to ruin that for you :)
ah that could be so yes but still like other silence (real or not) makes it that much more funnier !!! :lol :lol :lol

spons said:
Ok it works! I've also splitted off some parts and that works too so I should be able to get the entire conference in the original format (since it's already shit, if I convert it to h264 or something it will just get worse). Hope is not lost if the big sites don't upload it in its entirety.
Great news well the BIG sites are a sleep right now its about 04:30 AM in LA so we have plenty of time :)
TOP job man really appreciate it !!

Cheerilee

azentium said:
∞
1 Hour 40 Minutes
1 Hour 40 Minutes
+1 Hour 40 Minutes
+1 Hour 40 Minutes
+1 Hour 40 Minutes
+1 Hour 40 Minutes
+1 Hour 40 Minutes
+1 Hour 40 Minutes